Reviews for Please, Please Don't Leave Me
e29t4 chapter 8 . 9/27/2020
I was hoping Conner would have left Abby after they got back. Connor deserved so much more than Abby would ever think about giving him
stephcullen2000 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
I love it and I prefer this ending so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
schur655 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
This is a wonderful AU story, well written and just believable enough to do credit too season 3. The Emotion is quite raw and violent yet not dramatic with too much dialogue or at least wrong dialogue. A Connor willing to challenge Becker, is the best and foremost an example of confidence born of survival, in his own way Connor has become every bit the soldier Becker is. Beckers apology is well done as well, Ireally have never like Becker much on screen, prefer Ryan, this is done well though and I like them all.
edwardfiend chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
This is a fantastic fic! Very emotional. I loved Abby's speech to Connor when she said she loved him. It was perfect, especially the whole, I don't deserve you thing. I think she would have really been feeling that. Of course Connor would be there for Abby being pregnant with another man's child. I could so see him supporting her even if they hadn't been stuck in the past. :) I felt so bad for Connor when he found out it was Becker. That had to hurt really badly. It would be so interesting to see how this all played out in the future. I know there is a sequel, but after that, does Becker become involved with Tom's life? Obviously Connor is going to be the main father figure, but how does it work incorporating Becker into it all?And really, I can't ever see Connor and Becker having a solid relationship again, at least not like what they once had. Wow, I am getting way to into this. Going to read Perhaps Love now. lol. Really loved this fic, It was a fab idea!
SandyLee Potts chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Great story!

(I'm going to pretend I didn't read that last chapter. Much preferred them being saved to that of Connor being eaten.)

Thanks for the cookies... Delish!
kawaiiLizard chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
I knew that he was going to be the father! A cute fluff/tragedy piece (depending on which ending you go for, of course).
echomoon chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
you know, both of the endings were kind of saddening... but hte alternate one es making me cry. anyway, this was really good :P
kalia chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
amazing
midwestwind chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Okay, I'm not gonna lie... this made me cry. Er, well, the alternate ending did. And then I began to laugh because I was crying over a FanFiction... I'm weird..

But beyond that, I loved this. And I'm not off to read the sequel. I must admit, it's hard to find people who write well with correct grammar and word usage lately and you, my dear, are one of them. Keep writing! : )

~Ella~
Labmama chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
okay there was absolutly no reason for the alternate ending...

*cyberslap*

other then that good job
QChronoD chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
I think that the alternate was almost the better ending. Much sadder, but still romantic in a Shakespeare sort of way.
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
Well, that was depressing! *cry cry cry sniff* Both good chapter endings! Though, I never saw Becker as the father coming. I kind of thought about it, giving limited options but... Great story! I liked the ending of the last chapter. Very funny.
scarletblessed chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
oh

i'm really loving this story line now, i mean really loving it!
Foxy-Steph chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Pefered the other ending. Was a lot happier. Don't like it when Connor dies and then Abby. But still wrote well.
Foxy-Steph chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
Loved that ending.

The marriage proposal. Getting found. Going back to the ARC. The time difference. And Becker being the father (great twist). And finally that last sentence and word.

Loved this story from start to finish. Fantastic work.