Reviews for Coming Home
omg
0mniessence chapter 1 . 5/18
lol hawt
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
It was so great, I cried at the end.
LenyRehim chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Magnifico
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awesome :)
madison4865 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
her brain finally works and she thinks "I can't believe i just humped faiths leg" just toooooooo funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Please do a sequel! That was so damn good, but we need a happy ending! :)
topak chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Like I told Electra the other day, this is one of those endings that continue to haunt me everytime if finish a re-read.

I cannot accept that things ended there. Why did Buffy have to be so stubborn?

you so much for this awesome story. Thank God you wrote the sequel! Thank
topak chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
When Buffy compared Faith to Angel, the evil voice in my head shouted, "then just stab her on the heart so you'd end her suffering!"

Oh... I'm over-reacting right now? Sorry.

Then you give us this,
"I really want to cry. No, not just cry. I wanna curl up on my bed and die, that's how much her rejection hurts, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to me walking off and leaving her in the middle of the street after telling her I couldn't be with her."

I'm glad that Buffy still remembers that she's not the only one getting hurt by her actions.

Argh... Last chapter!?
topak chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
*Pulls my hair in frustration* I'll be bald if Buffy continues to act this way! *pretends I haven't read the next 2 chapters earlier.*

Damn it! Faith has too much pride to ask/say her feelings. Buffy is an idiot for listening to the voices in her head.

I'm gonna pretend I'm irritated, but really, this is what makes this story so good. The painful things you make us see.
topak chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
"Everything with Faith has been moving so fast that I know if I give into that last little desire there'll be no turning back. With sex I can pretend that's all it is. Just sex, no love making, no tenderness and no feelings. Kissing takes that all away, and the simplest of kiss would make me hers."

Buffy, you love Faith... Why do you have to be so negative about it? You are making me sad.