Reviews for Coming Home
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awesome :)
madison4865 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
her brain finally works and she thinks "I can't believe i just humped faiths leg" just toooooooo funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Please do a sequel! That was so damn good, but we need a happy ending! :)
topak chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Like I told Electra the other day, this is one of those endings that continue to haunt me everytime if finish a re-read.

I cannot accept that things ended there. Why did Buffy have to be so stubborn?

you so much for this awesome story. Thank God you wrote the sequel! Thank
topak chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
When Buffy compared Faith to Angel, the evil voice in my head shouted, "then just stab her on the heart so you'd end her suffering!"

Oh... I'm over-reacting right now? Sorry.

Then you give us this,
"I really want to cry. No, not just cry. I wanna curl up on my bed and die, that's how much her rejection hurts, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to me walking off and leaving her in the middle of the street after telling her I couldn't be with her."

I'm glad that Buffy still remembers that she's not the only one getting hurt by her actions.

Argh... Last chapter!?
topak chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
*Pulls my hair in frustration* I'll be bald if Buffy continues to act this way! *pretends I haven't read the next 2 chapters earlier.*

Damn it! Faith has too much pride to ask/say her feelings. Buffy is an idiot for listening to the voices in her head.

I'm gonna pretend I'm irritated, but really, this is what makes this story so good. The painful things you make us see.
topak chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
"Everything with Faith has been moving so fast that I know if I give into that last little desire there'll be no turning back. With sex I can pretend that's all it is. Just sex, no love making, no tenderness and no feelings. Kissing takes that all away, and the simplest of kiss would make me hers."

Buffy, you love Faith... Why do you have to be so negative about it? You are making me sad.
topak chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Man, Buffy is so confusing with her actions, reactions, and rules. Lust is driving her to do things. And Faith is playing along.

I'm glad I haven't read this in a while I can enjoy re-reading like it's the first time.

Sorry if my prev review sounded dumb. I was writing from my phone and hit post before reviewing.
topak chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
First of all, my apologies for not reviewing this jewel of a fic. It's one of my favorites! It's just that confuses me. Also, everytime if finish re-reading this, I'm too shattered to form words.

But since you've been kind enough to write a sequel, I am going to pay you back with praises.

Buffy's thoughts are so... Buffy-like. I love how her thoughts flow from lascivious to dorky. You make me laugh and all swoony for Faith.
blue talith chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Rather heartwarming story! I liked it a lot!
Turkey in a suit chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
This story is just awesome. Part of me still wish that they'll get together and 'ride off into the sunset' but I guess this is more practical. Still hope there'll be a sequel
MarshallOC9 chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
I realize this may be a few years too late but i feel i need to say that this is a really great, although seriously depressing, story. I understand that it is probably wishful thinking for a sequel, but i hope you do right one it is definitely a story worthy of a part 2. In any case I'll add to favorites and alerts an hope for the best. I hope you're not done writing, you are really good at it.
aliceinwonderbra chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Just came across this story and I loved it! Buffy's stubbornness and willingness to shoot herself in the foot to avoid giving up appearances is so very spot on. I loved your Faith and the ending was so sad. I hope you do end up doing a sequel. Please don't let things end for them there!
Micktrex chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Gah, end with a cliffhanger much? Well i guess its an original ending. Quite a moving story if i'm honest. It's kept me reading and has its genuinely funny moments. Nothing felt over the top or ridiculously implausible. It seemed like a believable buffy story. If you ever make a sequel I'll be here, waiting to read it. Otherwise I'll just take my own conclusions from this story. :)

Good job,

Mike
jds87 chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
I found this story and read it in one go, it's just so good!

I know it's been completed a while back but I do hope you will maybe write a sequel to it...it had such an open ending! would love to see this continue...