Reviews for Freaky Friday
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 2/16
OMGosh, I can't- I can't- I can't stop laughing!
Analinea chapter 22 . 2/8
I loved this story! Especially the flash back parts! You almost made me cry with the transcription of Sam's death scene (and I don't cry much even when a film or tv show is sad)! I would love a sequel from this story ;)
Clarice chapter 4 . 1/17
Before i continue this story i wanted to share how absolutely excited i feel right now. Im holding in a squeal of delight right now out of how much fun im having reading this fic and im barely on chapter 4. Ok thats it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Did you really name the sheriff after Jem in To Kill a Mockingbird
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I almost stopped reading after the total pop 993 but there are 603 males and 623 females. Uhhh... yeah, ok. Seems like a big mistake right at the beginning. The beginning sets the tone and I thought "ok next!" but then decided to give it a try based on the number of reviews.
kat69d chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
Great. I'm glad Reid picked up pointers from being Dean (he is sexy in his own way though).
FeathersAndPie chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
One word: WHY.
LilPrincess95 chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
I loved this :D At first I just couldn't picture Reid and Dean switched but it was so funny. Trying to picture Hotch repeatedly saying "Oh my god." was amusing. At the I loved how Spence and Dean had the name calling like how Sam and Dean have.
Alyss Penedo chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
The amount of 'Dean giggled' s kinda disturbs me T_T Guys do NOT GIGGLE. They chuckle. Seriously.
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
I love this story so much! This is the 4th time I have read it lol. Thanks :)
ManicTater chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
That was a lot of fun. Thank you :-)
ManicTater chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
Sammy's doing a lot of screaming due to these ghosts!
ManicTater chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
Bobby was great. I guess Sam forgot about the mirror with the Latin inscription :-(
ManicTater chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
So Dean :-). "Hey, uh, she started it." He said. Emily put her hand on her hip and looked at him incredulously.

"I don't care who started it!" Spencer said, his voice rising a few octaves. Dean winced. "Not only did you just kiss one of my coworkers but you did it with my mouth!" Emily grimaced. When you thought about it that way… akward times ahead of them once this gets straightened out
ManicTater chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Spence calling Dean a whore was priceless.