Reviews for Freaky Friday
Maybe2Morrow chapter 22 . 1/3
This was amazing, thank you for sharing!
TashiX chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
I'm loving your description of their nightmares, I mean its so sad but its written really well!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
GREAT JOB STAYING IN CHARACTER! So funny and sad I laughed then cried AMAZING*hug* LOVE THE STORY & YOU FOR WRITING IT
ReidFan24-7 chapter 22 . 7/26/2015
Luved it!
reader50 chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
enjoyed the whole story, thanks
reader50 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Dean pushed hair out of his voice?
I like that Sam knew his brother was not his brother very quickly. I like where this is going.
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
You need to check your math-603 626 1229, NOT-993.
Prentice should be spelled Prentiss and marshall should be spelled marshal.
I like the premise of the story, I would prefer more descriptions but so far my interest is being held and it makes me want to read more.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
Love the story!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/27/2015
Funny!
klu chapter 22 . 4/18/2015
Thanks for this; it was a really enjoyable read. While it certainly had some comedic aspects with the whole body-swapping moments, the intense shared revelations between Dean and Spencer balanced it out nicely. I've never really watched Criminal Minds, but have enjoyed some of the crossovers just because the concept of the CBS show makes it a good fit to go with SPN. Yours did a great job of providing insight into Spencer for sure, but the other characters as well and I really liked that.

Thanks again for writing.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 22 . 4/18/2015
Interesting idea.
Tylertyler chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Jolly green giant! Lmao I'm still laughing
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
OMGosh, I can't- I can't- I can't stop laughing!
Analinea chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
I loved this story! Especially the flash back parts! You almost made me cry with the transcription of Sam's death scene (and I don't cry much even when a film or tv show is sad)! I would love a sequel from this story ;)
Clarice chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Before i continue this story i wanted to share how absolutely excited i feel right now. Im holding in a squeal of delight right now out of how much fun im having reading this fic and im barely on chapter 4. Ok thats it. :)