Reviews for Relative Force
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 2/22
I love quintin at first I wasn't sure about him in the last chapter but he grew on me! Great story!
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I don't see why this would be received negatively. It was unique and well done like all your stories. I love how Qui-Gon said 'Wiz' at the end.
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I like how Qui-Gon was Quinten's great uncle. He was one of my favorite Jedi!
Major Trouble chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
“It was a toss-up who was the most surprised by that statement - Chirlyn, Leia... or Han.” I love when people talk without thinking about what they’re saying.

Hannie. I can’t get over that.

"Don't I get a kiss?" Chirlyn demanded. "I'm the mother of your child."

"As soon as Chewie gets back from Kashyyyk, I'll ask him to fill in for me.” – Poor, poor Chewie!

“Who would you like to get authorization from?"

"Uh... you're good enough."

“Euridice jumped up, slapping Chirlyn across her face.” – I was hoping for a bitch fight D:

The little ‘experience’ banter between Han and Luke was great. The insurance thing was even better.

"Good idea," Han muttered as he followed. "Let's hurry to go find ourselves a dark Jedi." 3

"Just a flesh wound."

"'Sides, you need to stay here and grope the prisoner.” Poor Luke. Everyone just likes to tease him to no end.

"'Look, there's Princess Leia and what's his name.'” I love you.

I love how they both had each other’s lightsabers when they fought.

"And here I was worried about him." I love Threepio. Just sayin’, you write the annoying protocol droid very well. Then again, you write all of these characters very well.

Every conversation they had about Leia and Han getting married made me laugh.

"I get to train a teenage version of Han Solo as a Jedi Knight. If I get through that without going over to the darkside, I'll be safe for the rest of my life." Ah, Luke. I’ll always be a Han Solo girl, but he’s pretty great, too.

“…or slid down the bannister.” Oh man, I can so picture a young Han doing that.

Poor Threepio, having no idea why Han would take a cold shower xD

"Otherwise, you'd run screaming in the opposite direction from anything that remotely resembles a meeting." – I can picture him screaming like a little girl and running away with his hands up above his head.

I love how just plain didn’t notice that he’d be eating the food too XD And Threepio’s comment about eating old boots… oh geez.

"Dad? Why are you wearing a skirt?" – I am so glad I’ve never witnessed my father in a skirt. *shudders*

"No one asked," the scientist replied – ah, I love it when people forget the important parts
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
lol this one never gets old! i remember reading this awhile ago! i love this story! the perfect SW Story!

Though i kind of feel sorry for the Hapan people!

Jade
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
"Can't you just torture me, and then kill me? Like normal crazy people?"

"And ruin our fun?" she said, smirking. "I would not think of it.""

LOL! I love how you brought in Dathomir and the devious Hapans...you just love to hate them, right? Your version is much funnier than CoPL! Lando's whiny-ness is just...swell - especially in combination with Luke & Mara!

That mind-wipe thing is evil...but I wouldn't have expected less from a GreatOne/PonyTricks story...you seem to love to torture "Hannie"!

"Yes, Ambassador. That is indeed your husband. Making love to the Queen Mother."

Oh my God...reading this is just...painful.

"You ain't gettin' me back on that table for a second treatment," Han muttered, sticking the silver tube under the Deputy's chin. "Where's my blaster?"

Ha ha ha!

"Well, I want you to insert all this information into beauty boy's brain. I want him to fall madly in love with the woman on this disk. I want him to be so in love with her, he'll travel to Corellia to find her, and shower her with riches, begging her to be his bride."

The scientist took the disk. "Who is this woman?"

"Don't worry," Han said with a laugh. "She's blonde. She'll fit in fine here, and be a wonderful new Queen Mother."

Leia had to admit, sometimes Han's demented plans bordered on genius.

I agree! Genius!
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Reggie and Hannie...LOL!

I think this part is even better than "Everythings Relative"

Chirlyn is such a tramp...Oh my god!

"I think I might like my uncle Han. My rich uncle Han."

"Kid, I can sure tell we're related."

Haha!