Reviews for Evil Dynasty
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 2/22
Well...at least there was still some hope in the epilogue!
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/22
That actually wasn't bad for your first fanfic. Han's characterization was a bit shaky at the start but it got better. I like the idea behind the story so far :)
jenise chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ha just to tell you Leia married Han Solo. And had a sonynamed Anakin Solo and twins named Jason and Jaina. And Luke Skywalker married Mara Jade Skywalker and had a son named Ben Skywalker.
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This story is not lame, and especially not for your first story! The plot line is a whole lot better than anything I could dream up.
AkatsukiSakura73 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I honestly can not fathom how you only have three other reviews. This story is absolutely wonderful! I have to say you knocked it out of the park with this one. I really liked seeing Leia's struggle through the story. But I also liked that Luke was definite dark side. He isn't wavering like Leia. It really was an interesting piece.
JuneMedeiros chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
This isn't lame. Quite frankly, I've read much worse stories that had way more reviews. I'm even surprise it has only two reviews. Maybe it was the warning that scared readers away.

This is a good story. "Evil Dynasty" indeed. The only problem I could find (besides few typos) is that this fiction is incomplete. And by "incomplete" I mean it should have a more detailed account of Luke's Sith training. How he joined the Dark Side and became worse than Vader. Of Leia's unhappy marriage and how that made her more vulnerable to Luke's and Vader manipulations. Of the Alliance and how they dealt with Luke's and Leia's betrayal. Also about the New Republic downfall and so on. If this story was longer, it wouldn't be just good, but great.

Besides that, ther are some elements I enjoyed in this story. I like how Luke is totally unapologetic about the Dark Side. He enjoys it and wants to remain in it. Most "Dark Luke" fictions have Luke in angst and ashamed of being a Sith. I don't think the dark side works this way. People remain in the dark side because they enjoy it. It's like a constant drug. I think Luke would be ashamed ans full of doubts when becoming a "dark sider" not when is one. Like you did it with Leia in this story. She wasn't a fully one. I don't even think Vader wanted to leave the dark side in ROTJ. He left it in order to save his son. A moment of full light that made him whole again. But I don't think he ever intended to leave it.

I also enjoy when you put love as being one of the reasons a person can join the dark side. Something I've found very interesting in prequels is that one of the most beautiful aspects of human nature could be a path to what is called "dark side". Not because of love itself but the non-pleasant aspects that can come with it.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I'm suprised not many have reviewed this! This is absolutely fantastic, and I love how you have done it all. :)

It's everything I could have hoped to read!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Wow that was certinally AU! Great job on this one! Han got the very short end of the stick in this one!

Jade