Reviews for Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
The cat with blue eyes chapter 3 . 6/26
This story was perfect!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
My favourite Han and Leia fic :) Awesome job.
Sureleia chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I love this story. I love Han and Leia's banter at the beginning. I love Han being upset that Leia seems so unhappy with having to be with him at first. I love their first and second time. I loved Han telling her "I love you, Leia Organa" before the first time they made love. I love Leia's feelings of jealousy and insecurity being heightened by the seed extract and her temptations toward the dark side. I loved Luke as a protective brother. I loved Han and Leia when they thought everything was all a product of the food they'd been eating and Han's misinterpretation of Leia's feelings about being related to a "monster." I loved Han's surprise when Leia said she wasn't ashamed to have him as the father of her child. I loved Leia saving him. Oh, and of course I loved naked Han.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Just beautiful! I cried, I laughed, it was overall amazing.
Jammie13 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Great story! Very entertaining!
purpleann chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I can't believe this story only has 15 reviews! It is awesome and hilarious and brilliant! I love the world you've created and the bizarre idiosyncrasies of the warring factions...and it was very pleasant imagining Han Solo naked while I read. :) I wish the ending wasn't so abrupt (I was hoping for a long drawn out discussion between our lovers about their behavior pre- and post- drug haze) but I really enjoyed this story and thought I should tell you. :) Thank you!
SoloChic chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Wow... just... wow. So well written and intense!
Diggs chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
This story is brilliant. There are so many aspects, the jealousy, the suspence, the nakedness! :) I wanted to shout at Leia everytime she thought she needed to feed Han berries to make him love her. I also really like how everything else from the films still happened, although slightly different.

"Any more takers?" Han asked conversationally. "I'm pretty damn good with a fast draw, ya know." - Go Han!
solo1861 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Nice story.

Love it when Han shows his feelings.
WalkerTRngr chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I LOVE this story! Fantastic!
Winter Blake chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
I like this story. Its really good.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Liked this story. Chewy was great in it.
Zyra M chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
You know I've reviewed this story before when I read it elsewhere, but I feel it deserves it again because it is just THAT GOOD. You took a premise that could've been too weird to really do anything decent with, but turned it into an unbelievable story. The details with the planet culture and history are incredible. Their initial struggle and then when Leia just seems to fall into he role like she's in a drug-induced haze (because, well, she kind of is) and Han's efforts to try and make her come to her senses. The mele berries were an ingenious ploy. And you even made Luke interesting, which for me is a nearly impossible task.

And then towards the end, when you think they're finally together for good, and then Leia starts to think that none of it means anything, and Han won't tell her the truth. You were killing me there! Also, I am normally wary of AU stories, but this just completely sucked me in. Truly worthy of its own novel. Great job!
RavennaNightwind chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Amazing. I absolutely loved it.
Carrie1138 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I'm loving this story. I love how it starts out light and funny, and then gradually turns darker. Really great stuff, and really well written, too.