Reviews for Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
NikitaKaralis chapter 3 . 5/5
Another wonderful chapter! I liked this AU a lot! Very interesting plot! Very original! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 5/4
Great start, this is an interesting AU where Leia and Han have found themselves. I hope the potions help their love grow for one another and I hope that the Rebels find them. Nicely done!
Sabacc Gal chapter 3 . 1/10
Just heard you're planning on taking down your stories, and wanted to thank you for all your wonderful contributions over the years. Best wishes to you - you'll be missed.
Mako-clb chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
This was so not what I expected. I almost gave up near the beginning of the first chapter, but I ended up staying up all night to read to the end, and I'm so glad I did. BTW, I am upset about one thing. Why did this story not come complete with visual aides? I wanted to see Han's butt, too.
The cat with blue eyes chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
This story was perfect!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
My favourite Han and Leia fic :) Awesome job.
Sureleia chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I love this story. I love Han and Leia's banter at the beginning. I love Han being upset that Leia seems so unhappy with having to be with him at first. I love their first and second time. I loved Han telling her "I love you, Leia Organa" before the first time they made love. I love Leia's feelings of jealousy and insecurity being heightened by the seed extract and her temptations toward the dark side. I loved Luke as a protective brother. I loved Han and Leia when they thought everything was all a product of the food they'd been eating and Han's misinterpretation of Leia's feelings about being related to a "monster." I loved Han's surprise when Leia said she wasn't ashamed to have him as the father of her child. I loved Leia saving him. Oh, and of course I loved naked Han.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Just beautiful! I cried, I laughed, it was overall amazing.
Jammie13 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Great story! Very entertaining!
purpleann chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I can't believe this story only has 15 reviews! It is awesome and hilarious and brilliant! I love the world you've created and the bizarre idiosyncrasies of the warring factions...and it was very pleasant imagining Han Solo naked while I read. :) I wish the ending wasn't so abrupt (I was hoping for a long drawn out discussion between our lovers about their behavior pre- and post- drug haze) but I really enjoyed this story and thought I should tell you. :) Thank you!
SoloChic chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Wow... just... wow. So well written and intense!
Diggs chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
This story is brilliant. There are so many aspects, the jealousy, the suspence, the nakedness! :) I wanted to shout at Leia everytime she thought she needed to feed Han berries to make him love her. I also really like how everything else from the films still happened, although slightly different.

"Any more takers?" Han asked conversationally. "I'm pretty damn good with a fast draw, ya know." - Go Han!
solo1861 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Nice story.

Love it when Han shows his feelings.
WalkerTRngr chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I LOVE this story! Fantastic!
Winter Blake chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
I like this story. Its really good.