Reviews for It Could Be Worse
Alomoria chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
I actually almost teared up-I would adore to see what you do with this in terms of a happy ending!:) I do enjoy the story it's well written and in character. I do hope you'll continue this one day? But if not well, there's consolation that the ending is alternate...because after that emotional roller coaster I need to think it could end happy!;)
Everwild chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
T-T I've been getting all watery throughout the previous chapters, but now you've gone and made me cry for real.

I want my happy ending dammit!
FantasyTrain chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Wow, that was intense. I cried. I loved it!

This is hands down one of the best stories I've ever read on FF. I would love you to continue to a good ending too, but if you do, don't remove this one, because this was just perfect as a sad ending.
dontchasethesheep chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
That was really great! I am a sucker for a sad ending, so that was absolutely perfect for me! And if you do continue this story with on a happier path, can you *please* keep this chapter up? I really don't want this to be lost!
PaperMoonsandWolfstar chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
DreamlitDoorway chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
Oh my gosh, that was such a heartbreaking ending. I am literally in tears. You did a WONDERFUL job on this story.
Ortthree chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
Why do you hurt me this way. /crying/
I amm Groot chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I'm flat out balling right now, thanks for the update, I have been waiting for it!:) such a wonderful heartbreaking story, I loved it! Please keep on writing!:)
liz.onia chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
That was soo so sad! I understand if you leave the story like that (excellent writing, very much so like scrubs) but a happy ending would also be good! Either way thanks for writing the story & keep it up!
Earenniel chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I'm in shock. Shock at getting that ridiculously welcome e-mail a few minutes ago, saying that my one and only favourite Scrubs fic had been updated. I have waited so long for this, I'd given up hope! I'm in shock at this chapter. I was looking forward to this alternative route, and whoa, I don't think I've ever cried so much at a chapter before. Dr Cox's POV? Amazing. The whole chapter was flawless, and a fitting end to one of the greatest Scrubs fics around. I would absolutely love for you to continue this though, where J.D finally gets better and does all the wonderful things he was meant to do. You are an amazing writer, and I hope to see more of your work in the future! :) All the best (see what I did there? :p), Earenniel xx
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
You are really really good at this, you know? Amazingly so.
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Woah...very intense! Well...jd had it coming.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Poor jd...and yeah I know, that I am repeating myself, but still...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Great chapter again!
I guess Jd will have a har time still...poor jd...
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Great start! Poor jd always gets the crap from everyone around him and when he wants to say something they say "Ohh ...don't mind him. It's just Jd".

Grrr...how mean!

Can it be, that you didn't watch the whole series? Just wondered, because of Laverne