Reviews for Brave New World
mariannewrgt chapter 54 . 5/2
Hope they get better around each other again soon.

Happy that there's another baby on the way, though!
mariannewrgt chapter 53 . 5/2
I can't believe Sirius betrayed Mia like that...
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 2 . 3/11
You're a good writer and everything but I'm not reading it as it's a AU. Really Mia looking after harry will change the story so much and make it so much more complicated .
sukondis chapter 27 . 3/1
cant she levitate the stuff from the attic? to save herself from strain...
sukondis chapter 26 . 2/28
wasn't the last time Sirius was in Dumbledores office, when he got separated from Mia
mariannewrgt chapter 52 . 1/17
I love this story just so much! Loved the chapter, loved Mia and Sirius lecturing Remus about Tonks!
mariannewrgt chapter 51 . 1/17
Okay, this is one my favorite chapters in this entire story! Sirius "hiding" Umbridge's office is just so hilarious!
mariannewrgt chapter 50 . 1/17
"But you won't tell her because we're your favourite brothers. And what makes you think I'm George?"

She chuckled. "Because if you're Fred, then George is hitting on your girlfriend as we speak." She pointed at a corner where one of the twins was whispering something on Angelina's ear, making her laugh as she tried to cast the Patronus charm. "See?"

That. Ginny and Izzy's interaction with George. Ginny plotting to ask Harry on a date. Ginny actually kissing Harry, and in front of Izzy. Also, Izzy's reaction to the kiss. These parts made this chapter quite hilarious!
mariannewrgt chapter 49 . 1/15
Ha! So good that Hermione has Skeeter eating in her hand.
mariannewrgt chapter 48 . 1/15
Lovely scene with Sirius and Izzy.

By the way, I'm SO looking forward to the day Fred and George leave the school!
mariannewrgt chapter 47 . 1/15
"Well, at first I was confused, then the girl and I started snogging from time to time, then we started dating and, well," he showed his wedding ring to his godson, "you know the rest."

"Oh… Oh! Aunt Mia?" Harry asked in amazement.

I had so much fun reading that part!
mariannewrgt chapter 46 . 1/15
Ownnn, the first mention of Tonks and Remus getting together! So lovely! I love how you write things in a realistic way. I can imagine Remus with all those issues about himself.
mariannewrgt chapter 45 . 1/13
Yay! Sirius managed to keep Umbridge from using the freaking quill on Harry!
mariannewrgt chapter 44 . 1/12
So this part of the story is already como go to an end. So funny the interactions with Fred and George, as usual!
mariannewrgt chapter 43 . 1/12
Laughed at the twins making their trunks fly through the staircase! Wish you'd write more about these easy things, pranks, and the kids...