Reviews for 100 Moments
Guest chapter 21 . 12h
WHERE DO U LIVE,!I WILL MURDER YOU
AnnaUnicorn chapter 15 . 5/7
Seeing as Annabeth is very athletic and loves battle strategies, she would definitely know what's going on. She would also be able to tell who works there and who doesn't because you can clearly tell who they are by their uniforms. Also she clearly loves the Yankees or else her mom wouldn't have given her a hat with their logo on it. Just because you don't like the Yankees doesn't mean Annabeth doesn't. That would make her OOC. Please dont project yourself into the characters unless they're your own.
AnnaUnicorn chapter 12 . 5/7
Awww that was cute. I bet the old lady was Aphrodite.
AnnaUnicorn chapter 10 . 5/7
While normal 13 year old boys were beginning to like girls, he was just realizing the only girl he had (other than his mother) was Annabeth (but as a friend, of course).
This doesn't make sense. How does the realization that Annabeth was the only friend he had that was female a weird thing. I'm sure it was the same for other thirteen year old boys as well.
AnnaUnicorn chapter 8 . 5/7
I'm glad you didn't make her dump stuff on him because that would be over dramatic
AnnaUnicorn chapter 34 . 5/7
Percy knows he's crossing his boundaries when he steps in and blocks Chiron to face them, "No. Tell me what happened," he tenderly takes Annabeth's hand while still glaring at them. "How could you let this happen?"

She is about to die. Percy is not stupid so he would know not to stop them. Unless he wants her dead.

Also Percy is a way better fighter than Jason so he can definitely hold him down.
Ares chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
That was extremely short but cute
Guest chapter 25 . 9/10/2016
I love the rain too
DM4 chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
Omg Annabeth you nasty
DM4 chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
FAVE CHAPTER YET
XxloonyloopylupinxX chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
Please write more! You said 100 moments and you've left it at 34 man! come on.
Nadir Ahmed chapter 34 . 4/17/2016
I loved it! Your writing changed, in a good way. U stopped updating, but i forgive u. Keep going!
solangelo chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
I love this, but Nico is gay. Just so you know...
Fax and Percabeth chapter 34 . 7/7/2015