Reviews for The Ultimate!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/9
...holy crap, this is a Hentai Kamen crossover, isn't it?
HaseoUzumakiNamikaze chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Okay, I think I have an idea of who Motoko's brother-in-law is. According to the story it mentions a spiky haired man slightly shorter than Tsuruko. Also since this is a crossover fic, I would have to guess... Naruto Uzumaki. It would be logical for Motoko to hate Naruto if he ended up using the Oiroke no Jutsu during a fight against Tsuruko. This is a good story, make no mistake about that. But my guess stands, I believe Tsuruko's husband to be Naruto.
Judaphine chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
CURSE YOUUUUU! after reading the note at the beginning, i went and found hentai kamen out of curiousity. now i can't stop! you are evil!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
"How you feeling, Shorty?"

"Like I can't be your friend anymore," was the disgruntled reply.

*snicker*

Great chapter.
Gundum M chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
lol
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Well, that was interesting to say the least. loved it, can't wait to see more.
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Why didn't I put this on alert before? Seriously...
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
good it up
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
poor sarah. ha!
Mr. Soup chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
H-Hentai Kamen! With Love Hina? Hentai Kamen!

No. Way. This can't be real. It isn't possible. It can't be.

That's just way too much greatness to take in. I'm wondering why my computer or my head haven't exploded yet. I really, really hope to see some fishnet stocking action soon.
Nate Grey chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Hee, it's been a long time since I last read Love Hina, but the image of Sarah stuffed inside that shell made me giggle. Very curious to see how this turns out.
Count Papaya chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I can already see Hentai Kamen spreading some awesome JUDGMENT out on those robber-dudes. Super giddy I am. Can't wait for the next update!
Fanf1cFan chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
A fun read so far. I'm liking the dry humor. Keep at it please.
Lord Grond chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
GREAT CHAPTER. THIS FIC IS A REALLY ORIGINAL CROSSOVER, IM WAITING TO SEE HOW WILL DE TSURUKO HUSBAND
chm01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009