Reviews for Not Duty, Nor Responsibility
artistgirl12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
YES. I LOVE YOU. This manga was amazing, and I love how you've written this. I just, I don't even... I LOVE THIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
pls pls pls write mOre ! Ever since Ive coMe aCross double art, i hve beEn totalLy hook. It ws just too bad that the author stopped because of low rating. ugh! Its soo original and i'll love it if the manga wud continue. anyweixt. so love the story. Write MOre! :)
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Just read the manga in one go. It was beautiful and so is this :D
Twisted Innocence chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
TwT *clapping* that was beautiful! I swear, I almost got teary-eyed~! Heehee, I'm such a sucker for well written fluffiness~! Totally sweet~!
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Yes this seriously needs more love ;;

This is so pretty sob
shumin chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ohmigosh Mooooooore :D it's so cute~
Flame chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Your fic was amazing and very cute as weel. Why Double Arts was cancelled T.T . Danm Japan.(inconsonable fã)

Again, you done a great work with the fic, this serie was awesome.

Hope you can keep writing great fics.
MyForbiddenDestiny chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It's too bad that it was cancelled T_T

Anyways, great oneshot! Word-choice is a little awkward in some places, but, again, great fic! :D
zaifie chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is just the best ending Double Arts could have, had it not been cancelled. I read it a while back, and seeing this section makes me want to re-read the whole series for the nth time! :))

You're an amazing writer, and you got their personalities perfectly! I hope you write more of them~
Elyie chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I only discovered this manga yesterday but I found it cute and was a bit disappointed when I finished it, it lacks of a moment as the one you wrote ! I found your story very cute and it fits really well the spirit of the two characters D
vegetablesoup chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
CONTINUE WRITING YEAH! Lots of use of repetition, but it was okay. Hope you do write more :P
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Darling! It fit their personalities wonderfully! (especially when he called her -endearingly- idiot)

Gaah, and I am feeling such angst right now! I finished the series last night. My sister had warned me that they had discontinued the series. I thought they would at least hastily find a cure, defeat the bad guy, but NO! They just . . . fizzled it!

. . . ~sigh~ . . . But on the bright side, your story made me happy! I hope to add one of my own here some day.
malayayu chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
moar! moar! moar! moar! moar! moar! moar! moar! moar! moar! moar! moar! _

I've been waiting for fanfics of this manga for about half a year now .

real awesome. :D
racooncity chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I have no words for this. This is BRILLIANT! Well I'm a new fan of ElxKiri, so I'm going crazy for those two. Nonetheless, I'm really happy to found somebody that is kind enough to write El/Kiri fanfic, cause I just found 5 of them. I even gave up a while because I missed 'Double Arts' section in ff's anime/manga list... I got the link by Google. I'm really glad that you made it happy ending, cause I hate sad endings most of the time. I'm looking forward for your works in El/Kiri!
Naddle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
THE FANDOM NEEDS MOAR LOVE.

And moar fluff from awesome writers like you serious. Write more, please. That was adorable. 3