Reviews for Monologue
Fierceawakening chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I really like the "not being sure waking up out of the box was ever real" thing. And the reference to SG. :-)
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hmmm, Casus darling, you've converted me into a Vortex fan. Shame, shame. XD
QoS chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I've always enjoyed the bickering/one-upmanship/camaraderie among the Combaticons, and it looks as though Vortex misses that too. Plus, compared to all the excitement a 'con life can offer him, I'm not surprised he turns down the fluffy parades.

I also like that particular hallucination. Maybe in the Shattered Glass verse, another Vortex was dreaming that he was a sadistic and unstable 'con trapped in a ship filled with kind, just and noble Autobots. ;)
Tugera chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Woo! I love bein in his crazy head. DD

That's an interesting theory he has.
Angry Archer chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Enjoyed it. It's nice to see a story about Vortex and I think you captured his personality quite nicely.

Great job! :)

~Alaskan Olive
Meiza chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is pretty cool. I like getting into Vortex's head, we don't see that many stories about him. He may not be "crazy" like everyone thinks, but he's not as all there as he might think.

Or perhaps not. I don't think either he or I are too sure about his grip on reality.

I like the exploration that the effects of isolation has had on his his perception of the world and his new reality. When he puts it like that, it DOES all sound kind of surreal. Sounds like he's mostly just going along with the ride.

Reference to Shattered Glass is pure win. :)
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 6/10/2009