Reviews for Suspicious Seduction
Lexi-nee chapter 7 . 2/13
Please continue this! It's really well written and I want to see Souji's shadow!
PLEASE please please update soon you've just left this on a cliffhanger!
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Its not that long of a chapter.

This is a great story. I really hope you continue it!
SummerRain723 chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Well I guess you won't contiune, anyways I really enjoyed this story. This has been for a long time one of my favorites stories of this categorie and I have read this a few times already. So even if it's left discontinued I wanted you to know that I enjoyed this a lot.

SummerRain723
Pooja Srivastava chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I just love the detailed input you have put in :) I appreciate the effort from the core. It would however be great to see more interpretations for the sole reasons that I love them..great job :) :)
Voodoo chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
WHHHHAAAT?

Damnit man when was the last time you wrote!? I spent an evening reading all of it to find out you haven't finished it yet XD
Mugipyon chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Are you still continuing this? Please say so, this is such a GREAT read, too good to be abandoned... (ノД)
19th-of-the-12th chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
You haven't updated in a while . . . Loving the story, just wondering if you'll continue . . . I really would like to continue reading your stories and hope you regain the ability to continue writing it,
CreepsMcPasta chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
THIS WAS THE BEST NAOTO FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ, I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS
reena chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
I really enjoyed this fic! The characters are quite in character, yousuke isn't bekng shitted on as he often is, this isn't your mere romance and fluff filled pairing fic and the plot twist is delicious. And moments such as Nanako recognising Naoto as female are great. Small details get me tingling. I wonder how Kanji feels about Naoto and whether he can see the leader's feelings for her. w

Thanks for the great read!
Originaljuan92 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
This is a great story and it needs an update. It's been a while since the last update however, I hope you can continue this story. It's always the good ones that stop updating :(.
Rolling Guy chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Damn it why do all the good ones end up being abandoned!? This was such a good story it's such a shame it's been left to rot especially at the climax! I've never seen Souji being used like this so it really piqued my interest. It was a great twist and I never saw it coming. I wish this fic was finished.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Against all common sense I'll keep watching this.
Anon chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Damn. All the good fics end up DOA.
Miaka Kiri chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Wha? I want to see how this turns out! Poor Naoto, it seems like she'll end up blaming herself. _* At least now Dojima-keibu knows what's going on, maybe that will help.
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of the story! Please keep writing!