Reviews for Who Knew?
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Yeah, cuz Glinda is always right. :-P Wonderful story. Brilliant. Fantastical. Perfect. Loved it. :-)
WickedBluerose chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
Nice peek at a possible alternate route for our beloved chracters... and I do believe the reference to Rent was there when Fiyero was trying to tell Elphaba the news of who she was to marry.

Do wonder where the implied grooming of Glinda by Morrible for the Wizard's purposes went as it was mentioned in the beginning then sort of forgotten about. Was Glinda still a pawn of the wizard via Morrible? Did Glinda see through the plan? Not work out magically? Etc.
NeonNerdyNinja chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
aw loverrlly :D

yay wedding at last :D nice nice

but fiyero's mum is mean.. :(

go galinda 3
Elphaba1fan chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
Oh my gosh! I loved the three friends holding on to eachother through it all! I love this story!
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
That went more smoothly than I thought it would. It was very sweet how they all hung together. Are you continuing this for awhile or just adding another chapter or two to wrap up loose ends? I want to know whether to expect a next stage in the Madam Morrible plot or not.
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
-“Funny way of showing it. I’d be excitified and bouncing! Oz, I am bouncing and last time I checked I was supposed to be upset. He was my boyfriend after all.”-

I love Galinda. Of course she can't stop bouncing.

-“I know, darlingest. I’m sad, but I don’t think I could have stood in the way of this anyway. Somehow, I feel like you two would’ve found a way to be together, even if it was behind my back.”-

Yes, and then everyone has to feel at least mildly conflicted about shipping Fiyero and Elphaba because of the cheating factor.

-“So,” Galinda said, “we all agree that it’s better this way—even if it hurts.”-

Yes, much better.

Everything is working out a little too well though. I'm expecting some other complication to arise in the near future.
NeonNerdyNinja chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
-He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. Elphaba leaned her head against his chest.-

did u know everything you writes makes me go all warm and fuzzys inside :D

fantastic chapter... soo exited for more :)
Elphaba1fan chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
Aw! So cute!
NeonNerdyNinja chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
b-e-a-utiful!

ohh you are spoiling us with such lovely many updates!

fantastic chapter :D
NeonNerdyNinja chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
aww poor galinda..

:D

fiyero is so still soo cute 3
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
It's after midnight and I can't think of anything intelligent-or, moreover, intelligible- to say, so please forgive me for merely stating that this chapter was good as always, I always knew Galinda had the potential to be frightening, and I hope to see a few more chapters of this over the weekend before I leave on Monday.
Elphaba1fan chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Oh boy! Elphaba still doesn't know!
Elphaba1fan chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Oh I hope Elphaba takes it well!
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Yeah, why do I think that she's never going to receive that letter? Oh well, I have a feeling everything is going to work out in the end.
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
You not accepting anonymous reviews really puts a crimp in my trying to be lazy and not log in. :P

I loved Elphaba's sad attempt at a pep talk. Even though she's making it as difficult for him as possible, I doubt Elphaba is going to be happy when she finds out that Fiyero knew that he was the one she was betrothed to and didn't find a way to tell her.

As always, I'll end with a comment about how I can't wait for more.