Reviews for Undeniable Changes
Channie.B chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Amazing. I absolutely LOVE this story. Keep up thegood writing!
Matharose111612 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
If Bella can create anything does that mean she could, "create" a baby? You know conceive a child? And what about Dem and Bella? Are they going to get married or something? And what about the rest of the world, wouldnt the whole vampire existence know that Marcus wife was dead? (Didn't know how the spell her name) LOVE THE STORY! Please post the next chapter soon!
SpIdErbite20 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Love it so far. Please update again soon.
jenn008 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
she did a great thing proud of her
loventherussian17 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Love it
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Not what I wanted,but...it'll do!
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
So much for calm and collected. Its good. I hope Eddie gets what he deserves... torn to peaces.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
you know what seems like when Edward doesn't get his way he always plays dirty and mean and just because he doesn't get to keep Bella he is going to hurt Marcus and the kings not good at all no no no shame on him what a spoiled brat i wonder why Bella doesn't want him back again i don't blame her and i do hope things turn out for the best i really do i hope Edward doesn't use Marcus's dead wife on him or hurt any of them they don't deserve it in the past leave it there.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Oh so Edward thinks that Bella belongs to him yet i highly doubt it considering he left her for two years and a mate can't leave the other that long without the pain Marcus should speak up and say no she isn't yours you have no bond to her at all just your blood lust was there for her
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
oh wow Bella threw Demetri over her shoulders now that would of been a sight to see yep and good for her way to go Bella go cave women on your man.I hope she doesn't forgive them right away nope they don't deserve that now do they.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
oh i can't wait for them to tell Aro and the brothers on why Bella had used her powers this is going to be fun to read and yes that family or coven doesn't deserve her she made up her mind to be with the Volturri wait until they find out that she actually went there to die and then what is going to be said.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
oh my well at least Bella and Demetri sorted stuff out about him not being there and now that Bella knows i think that she feels better about that so this is a good thing right,Also now that they know that the Cullen's are there hopefully Bella doesn't go back to them just because they show up at the Castle right hopefully her love for Demetri is strong enough to stay with him and she has to remember that they changed her when that family left her by herself and know they come back why..To me they didn't love her enough to stick it out with her they could of told Edward go ahead and leave but the rest of us are staying to keep an eye on Bella and her safety but no they had to follow Edward on his word.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
ah so they love well fell in love with each other so sweet i wonder what the rest of the guard is going to say about that and yes i can understand why Bella was upset they kissed then he took off real fast that would send me a signal also that he didn't want me but after he explained where he went to she was okay
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
oh wow so Demetri kissed Bella and he doesn't know what is going on why he feels the way he does maybe Demetri she is your soul the other half of it.