Reviews for Angel in the Snow
o.O wow
GraphicsChyk chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
So sweet. I loved this.
Chichiforever chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Oh my goodness, that was honestly the sweetest story i have read in a long time, and I spend many of my nights sitting up and reading since my boyfriend of 9 years is in afganistan for the past 2 years. This story hit my heart and honestly made me tear up. Thank you for sharing this sweet sweet story!
Fedski chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
OMG please tell me there is a sequel to this! it was too sweet to end like that! there should be another chapter as an epilogue where she meets him at the airport during the summer... *sigh*

great job
chimichurri chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
Very nicely written especially Mamo-chan's letters...they're so touching *o*
sakanascales876 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
This is such a cute story! I luv it! ;)
Sally Queen chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
it pisses me off how mamuru says usagi is his home, but still wants to study in america. i just dont get him...wa
BloomAmber chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
I loved this. I really felt the emotion just by reading the words and every sentence was a great surprise. Well done!
Hotgirlow chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
i loved this and can't wait till the story comes out my e-mail is
jupiter2005 chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
love the story. its hard to carry a long distance relationship with someone you love. but i know no matter what it can always work out especially for serena and darien.
Megan Consoer chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 9 . 9/4/2006
this was too adorable. the end seriously made me want to cry! yes it was pointless mush at points but i thought it was cute and i liked it ] great story.

please continue writing sailor moon fic !
Usako and Mamo-chan aka Batty chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
I cried, it was and is so beautiful and sweet and romantic. I can't believe it's the end.
Aerith Gainsborough2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I love Usagi and Mamoru stories.
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 1 . 5/10/2005