Reviews for The Worth of Life
U R AWESOME!
sarisumdacfan chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
GALVATRON...
sarisumdacfangir chapter 42 . 6/8/2015
What did unicorn do to sari?
sari sumdac chapter 43 . 6/5/2015
I loved it .it was awwwwwwesome
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Sideways
DrgRcnGrl chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I like it so far! It's a bit hard to read in that sort of paragraph form, so I'd only suggest that you press 'enter' when a new person speaks, but besides that, it's great!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Bumblebee...Sari ...I... well...ehh?
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I don't really like the prospect of Sari and Bumblebee dating sorry to all fans who do like the prospect
Starscreamfan chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
NOOOOOO! DONT DIE AGAIN STARSCREAM! WAAAAAAHHHHH!
Animatedmind V.02 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
nice
l OmegaInfinity l chapter 34 . 11/6/2011
Awsome story my friend, but "connect it to the fux capacitor?" Really? All joking aside, this is the best TFA story Ihave ever read and I can't wait to finish it.
Metalchick36 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I found this story through Deviantart and I like it so far! I'll have to read the rest later though.
scrin99 chapter 43 . 7/4/2011
Hard to believe you just went with the flow the entire time due to how brilliant and well-written this is. Nice touch with Megatron's/Galvatron's (?) funeral! Luckily, I haven't seen any of the art, so I still got that! Work before play!

Now go get laid: you deserve it! XD
scrin99 chapter 42 . 5/30/2011
O.o Wow, that was quick! Short and to the point, too!

I think most of us are both relieved and disheartened to see this end at this point. A lot of nice pictures, but WAY too many big words! XD

You should totally spoil yourself for a job well done after you post the last Chapter. I would! :D
Jack104 chapter 41 . 5/27/2011
OMG! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE CHAP! HOPE YOU CONSIDERING MAKING MORE!

_ SARIXBEE 4EVERRR!