Reviews for Of Wizards and Popcorn
Amber chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Donna should watch the new fright night! See if she can look at the doctor the dame after seeing him as a drunk vamp hunter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Actually I had the oppisite reaction to Doctor Who, when he regenerated I nearly fell of the couch. Although I wasn't really sure about Doctor Who as opposed to HP at first, I can now honestly say I love them both. And it's fics like your's that help me into the DW fandom. :)
MsCranberry chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Loved it, ha! So glad someone wrote a fic about The Doctor starring in HP. Funny!
WeirdCornChip chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
XD that was hilarious. I had the exact same reaction...
Sith in a TARDIS chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I had the opposite reaction - I saw HP looong before I got into DW, and my first episode was 'Runaway Bride'. Within the first minute I was practically hyperventialting that "Barty Crouch Jr. is the freakin' Doctor and no one ever TOLD ME?!"

Here's hoping you turn your friend Whovian soon!
Elionu chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Donna didn't read the books, what's wrong with her?
Jay-Jay13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
'You know, I don't like your hair in this.'

No, me neither!

Cute and suprisingly plausable! Well Done!

Jay
Phantom of a Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh wow, that was great! Hilarious! ;D
innuendo-squad chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hahahaha! Awesome. But come on she didn't even comment on the tongue thing he did! I love the tongue thing.
hana-to-mame chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
ah that was too cool! i absolutely loved it :D
Butchee chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
YES! Infect your friend with Doctor Who! By the way, awesome fics!
Awaris chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Seriously, I'm shocked! so far I've been working under the impression that EVERYONE likes Doctor Who! I have introduced couple of my friends to the awesome world of DW and they all love it. Like, even my mom! And she didn't even understand a word they say! (Cause I'm to lazy to download subtitles..meh) So making your friend see the truth is certainly a cause worth fighting for. Although maybe NOT with a sword:-D The story was fun! And I loved Donna's reaction:-) Me too I first saw the GoF in my BTD days (Before The Doctor) but ran to see it again the moment I realized the doctor's there:-)
Utohes too lazy to login chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
LOL. I have exactly the same predicament with a friend of mine... I'm like, but he's the DOCTOR... and she's all, no, he's BARTY CROUCH JNR. It's great fun, well written - and the whole bursting in with a sword, I died laughing.
Sara Eleanor Rose chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
How dare she.

How DARE she question the awesomeness of David Tennant! He creeped the snot out of me in that movie!

I didn't even know who he was at that point...ah, so young.
TheSodaVampire chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
*falls off chair, giggling* Brilliant! So funny!