Reviews for It's All Coming Back To Me Now
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
More Lantern Hill, Yay! A real strong point are the respective perceptions that Andrew has of his sister and Robin has of her mother, and how they don't match. Very nice imitation of the style and good representation of the characters. Real great to see things that Irene says to Andrew about the failure of his marriage come out in explanation to Jane about where it went wrong, really shows the influence she has. I do think that one reference, "Magical nights on that creaky old bed, whose noise didn't matter at all because their little house was so beautifully far away," might have warranted a higher rating on this story (K or T), but it was still quite subtle, non-explicit, and sensitively rendered. I kind of read around the song lyrics too, really liked the original stuff though and especially the practical application of Jane explaining her parents to each other at the end.
twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I just love your writing. I've been on an L M Montgomery kick lately, rereading all her other works (i.e. not the Anne series), and it's great to see this.

There's really not much I can say, except that your writing is so spot-on in terms of characterization and description. I just had to leave you a review to let you know that I loved this. Thanks for posting it!
A Forgotten One chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Now I really want to read J of LH, but I'll probably have to buy the book cause as far as i am concerned I'm not gunna find it in a library! :O

Lovely the way you have incorporated a song into a story.

Very well written indeed. :)