Reviews for The Ripped Paper of Truce, Lies, and Hurt
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I hate Annabeths family. Love Percy and Luke.
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
That certainly wasn't crap. Probably one of the best moments I read between Luke and Annabeth. It was just so sad, I really did cry for the entire thing. Great job ;)
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Gods, I kind of like Annabeth's dad but to think she's crying because of book. Well kind of like he knows her but at the same time he doesn't. Amazing idea!
Random Person chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I LOVED IT!
annle1014 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
i literally cried when luke came back as a ghost! no joke! i have tears in my eyes right now!:(
ThousandsOfHearts2721 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
please make a lukabeth story! there are NONE! i know it probly wont happen but please i would LOVE it.
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Once again, you did NOT disappoint! :] I loved it! Seeing some insight as to what Luke's soul would've said... It was great. simply amazing! I hope you continue to write more stories!
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Reviews are love? haha, here i shall leave some love for your story!

I SIMPLY ADORED IT. yes yes luke is my favorite anguished character ever and I love that he's not like the reincarnation of evil and that he has doubts and a moral compass (though skewed most likely)

I really enjoyed that. I liked it better than most of the stories I've seen written about this, because I could see that Annabeth sincerely didn't believe that Luke was entirely evil behind all the evil crap that he pulls. Good job. I was happy to see that written in the story.
CC333 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Sad: Yes

But it still shows your great imagination and penmenship
OHMYGODS chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
THIS STORY WAZ NOT CRAPPY! I LOVED IT! IT MADE ME CRY SO HARD! AND THAT TAKES A LOT! D 'THIS BEAT BE BUMPIN BUMPIN THIS BEAT GO BOOM BOOM!'- BOOM BOOM POW by the Black Eyed Peas LOVE THIS STORY! write MORE!
PensiveGirl chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
loved it! :)
Laughing-like-Bells chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
That wasn't even Lukabeth, I don't think, it was more, Lukabeth brother-sister thing. I really did love it, really. Amazing job, dialogue, just great over all.

Your friend,

Bells
xStarXStruckx chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Omg I was going to do something like this!

But don't worry, I'm not going to copy...it'll be an original. Once I get to it, that is. haha.

Anyway, it was good :)

xoxo

Ballerina-Chick
PensiveGirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
the conversation is perfect... the characters are perfect... you ooze perfectness! loved it :D
Zoe Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I think that this was extremely well thought out!

I would think though, well, this is what I thought, reading TLO, that when Luke was there, he was more of himself. He was himself, but on the wrong side. He was also partly desperate to have his old life back with Annabeth and Thalia because that was the best life he ever knew.