Reviews for The Path
Hushi Taloa chapter 54 . 7/6/2013
This was my favorite chapter!
HappyEndingLover chapter 61 . 8/3/2011
I really enjoyed your story. It seemed so well thought out and had a great flow to it.
HappyEndingLover chapter 49 . 8/3/2011
That was exciting you weave a great tale.
HappyEndingLover chapter 35 . 8/2/2011
Yea I love it when he purrs in the stories! Thanks.
HappyEndingLover chapter 26 . 8/2/2011
That was awesome. I'm so glad she did that to him.
HappyEndingLover chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I like how you are spinning this story! I hope he keeps taking her stuff;) Thanks for sharing your work.
laurieglory chapter 40 . 11/14/2010
sooooo good! I love how you are spinning this story, keep all my favorite parts and making it your own. Yea!
laurieglory chapter 26 . 11/14/2010
story is good, just a little critic.. in High school it doesn't matter what time of the year you enroll everyone is always accepted and money has no role in it.. unless she is in a private school or something? Schools are mandated to let students in that area in. Just food for thought.. no explanations should be necessary when the Cullen's enrolled in the school.
laurieglory chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
good, but FYI "Wow, he really is narcoleptic." Narcolepsy is a chronic sleep disorder, or dyssomnia,that certain people have. It is characterized by excessive daytime sleepiness. I think you meant

kleptomaniac.
CreativelySpecial chapter 61 . 8/22/2010
I read this story quite some time ago, right when it started. I forgot to favorite it and then I couldn't find it for a really long time... but now I have, and I am SO HAPPY that I did. I love this story! It's one of my favorite ones of all time, and the way you wrote the whole thing really reminded me of the Twilight books. I can't wait to read the sequel and thank you so much for writing this, because there aren't enough words to describe how amazing it is. :)

Take care!

Evie
SarahJayneM chapter 39 . 4/17/2010
omg amazing chapter!

Sarah x
kara chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Good story so far. That little tale of the boy that went missing gives the creeps for some reason. I'm going to read on now. :D
hxllywxxdwhxre chapter 58 . 2/20/2010
LMFAO That is the best.

I'd kill to spend time in a lingerie store with Edward.
hxllywxxdwhxre chapter 48 . 2/20/2010
I like this but how is Bella using her power like that -before- she's a vampire?
hxllywxxdwhxre chapter 26 . 2/15/2010
Hahaha! I love how flirty she is with Edward during class.

It's a teensie bit out of character but I like it better this way, so no complaining ;D

5/5 so far.