Reviews for A Visit From the Family
El Gringo Loco chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Ch 6-10 finish this enjoyable suspense filled story. Your villians are well done and truly despicable. While I'm kind of old school and like the villians to get what's coming to them. Like the finest old serials, the last few lines set the stage for a sequel. I'm glad and will be looking forward to it.
El Gringo Loco chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
Ch 1-5 are good stage setting and drama, worthy of the old show. It would seem like Daniel has a serious dilemna. Three on one odds are never good. And considering the technology of the times and circumstances, he could really use some help. I've got a guess or two as to where this might come from. But whether or not and from where, well, that's for the author to decide. I hope to read more of this one soon.

The situation as described, one man killed in a robbery and all four perpetrators hung is quite realistic. The doctrine of common purpose common guilt has long been enshrined in law.
aureolin chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Interesting direction to the story. Very valiant of Josh to not inform the bad guys of their error.
aureolin chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Your bad guys have a hint of humor behind their efforts at evil doing. (smile) That is very like the tv show. Interesting direction you've taken and the appearance of Jericho Jones will be welcomed by his fans. There may be a few places where things are a little too obvious, but there is promise of an interesting story here.