Reviews for When the bough breaks
Scathing reviewer chapter 2 . 8/28
Sure, let's give the kid to a lady who literally seconds before tried to commit suicide. This fic would be hilarious if it wasn't trying so hard to be serious. Instead it's just sad. My favourite character so far was the child abusing CPS worker, he was a hoot. I also love the way Rose has told everyone she's come across about Leah's suicide attempt.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/6/2016
Will Allie find her parents?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/6/2016
What did alice do to hurt jasper?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
Maybe embry and Nessie should get together?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
Where will Nessie go? Will bella always be mean? Where is Rachel?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
So leah is immortal? You said wolf at one point were you meant tiger
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
Nessie needs a beating. After Bella gets one as well!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
The massive paragraphs are very hard to read. They appear as a wall of text :/
Angel1504 chapter 47 . 11/29/2014
What happened to leah?
Guest chapter 75 . 6/28/2014
OMG that was AWESOME I can't believe that Chastity was the third wife. Wow :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Attempted suicide-chapter 1. Abuse of a baby-chapter 2.

Seriously might want to consider putting up some warnings for your story. There are many readers who don't view suicide or child abuse as entertainment.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Leah was just talking to Jacob so how did he not see or hear her crying and was off somewhere else that fast? He phased in just to phase out?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
What the hell is this it's terrible! It's unorganized, inconsistent, and makes not a bit of sense. Was the mom dead or in jail which one is it? A man found the mansion and was standing outside and no one smelled him? How did the mom who apparently is dead and alive, know where they could find Jacob and how/why did there just happen to be a poster of Jacob right there when she died for her to point at? Why would the cps worker be so angry for no reason? The cps worker didn't question Leah JUMPING OUT A WINDOW and in wolf form? Oh wait that was last chapter this chapter she is human and fully clothed. I couldn't get any further it's so bad. I rather no blackwater than this embarrassing garbage. Hopefully you can write a hell of a lot better now.
Croonable chapter 34 . 10/8/2012
Yay, someone new... they are saving leah. yay. Vampire die!
Croonable chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
I admit I cried and I hope the Cullens and the pack will see Billy again.