Reviews for When the bough breaks
Nessie needs a beating. After Bella gets one as well!
The massive paragraphs are very hard to read. They appear as a wall of text :/
Angel1504 chapter 47 . 11/29/2014
What happened to leah?
Guest chapter 75 . 6/28/2014
OMG that was AWESOME I can't believe that Chastity was the third wife. Wow :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Attempted suicide-chapter 1. Abuse of a baby-chapter 2.

Seriously might want to consider putting up some warnings for your story. There are many readers who don't view suicide or child abuse as entertainment.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Leah was just talking to Jacob so how did he not see or hear her crying and was off somewhere else that fast? He phased in just to phase out?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
What the hell is this it's terrible! It's unorganized, inconsistent, and makes not a bit of sense. Was the mom dead or in jail which one is it? A man found the mansion and was standing outside and no one smelled him? How did the mom who apparently is dead and alive, know where they could find Jacob and how/why did there just happen to be a poster of Jacob right there when she died for her to point at? Why would the cps worker be so angry for no reason? The cps worker didn't question Leah JUMPING OUT A WINDOW and in wolf form? Oh wait that was last chapter this chapter she is human and fully clothed. I couldn't get any further it's so bad. I rather no blackwater than this embarrassing garbage. Hopefully you can write a hell of a lot better now.
Time Watchers chapter 34 . 10/8/2012
Yay, someone new... they are saving leah. yay. Vampire die!
Time Watchers chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
I admit I cried and I hope the Cullens and the pack will see Billy again.
Time Watchers chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Yay. Can't wait to see Nessie and Bella gone for good.
consumedly chapter 76 . 8/19/2012
This was freaking awesome! thank you!
Guest chapter 62 . 7/2/2012
Poor Sara and Edward. :(
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 48 . 7/1/2012
Oh Jake rip Embry's heart out. :(
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 45 . 7/1/2012
Embry you JERK, and Brady that's really sweet.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 44 . 6/30/2012
Oh, I'm going to give my daddy a big oh hug. ;)