Reviews for Megatron's Dream World
Abigail Rose V chapter 3 . 6/20
wowow
Abigail Rose V chapter 1 . 6/20
Awwwwww
How come Megatron's slaves can't keep the babies but Preceptor can? Aren't emperors higher ranked than second in command?
Pedro cuevas chapter 1 . 1/7
I think the decepticons campaign in the transformers video game is all a dream by optimus prime the end.
anonymous D chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
I loved it! Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up to finish it but I loved it! XD
Optimus' girl chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
I was shocked to see what you were talking about! This person is very rude!

To say such things about your story! What this person had said about your story was very cruel.

This person needs to stop being rude to you and saying such mean things about your wonderful stories! You and your RP partners are truly gifted with such wonderful writing skills.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
although this is somewhat tragic story, but fortunately this is also a little something gentle. and it's pretty good story this is.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
when I read this story, so I get goose bumps on my back, after all this time Sad story, but also very exciting, Optimus and Bumblebee wretches, they go in a big pity.
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
What is Perceptor's femme sparkling named?
silverflame chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
what... the heck ... did i just read? *shivers*
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
I'm going to say it...I don't like this story, I mean it's not bad but I prefer happy endings...
Skyress98 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
What happened to the Autobot femmes?
I mean, now that Megatron is Emperor.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
good awesome make romantic
InfernalBrenda06 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
The first part was cool. I was excited as fuck. Then the beginning of the sexscene was okay until i reached the word spike. It was okay i let it go. i continued reading until the part with Optimus fucking Megatron and Megatron fucking Starscream. I am sorry but i can't let that pass. It sucks ass. I don't like it.
But you're a good writer.