Reviews for Lies
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is a good piece of fanfiction (though you should be doing your homework), but it depressed me.
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
wow!

i love these two...and yours is a great story!
WallflowerzUnite chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I am very impressed. Your portrayal of Artie and Tina are exquisite. I enjoyed this a lot!
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
aww :'( This story is sad, and I don't know where people got that Artie and Tine were gay I didn't see it... now Kurt i saw lol, but not these two. Great story, let's hope for a happier ending for them in the show
BellaRose chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This story is very cute. I really liked it.
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw, it's so sweet of Artie to want her to be happy, but he's so sad! *hugs* Good story!

-Nyx
AmnesiaSparkles chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
ā€œIā€™m s-s-sorry about my s-stutter. It h-happens a lot.ā€

I really liked that line - I could see Tina saying it.

This story was really sweet - it made me tear up. I ship Artie/Tina so hard.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aw poor Artie :( very nice story!
italiangeek1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I want to see more of this! Make another chapter!
fir8008 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh, I loved this! I love Artie and Tina together. Good job!
huffle-bibin chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I love it! Its so sad, but its awesome too. Your an awesome writer. I never would've paired those two together, and now I don't want them to be apart!
churros-theultimatefandom chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
The way that you communicate this is great. I love the way you tie the parts all together with his lies, big and small. The fact that you made him let her go because that's how she would be most happy was so sweet, I got goosebumps. Keep writing because this was adorable. I always root for the guy who is in love with someone enough that they would do anything for that person. It shows real artistry to be able to convey that in a natural way. (Just so you know, you do have a wrong version of "your" in there somewhere. Spell check can't catch everything) Good luck!
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I loved it! I got the best friend vibe from Tina and Artie too. Are people really saying that Tina and Artie are gay? Ausiello referred to Kurt as the "token gay guy" but I didn't even consider either Tina or Artie to be... I really like Artie and am really glad that you wrote a fic from his perspective. I hope you write more Glee fic!