Reviews for Extravagance
RMBx chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. The story's really good. ]
AKlimesh chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
This chapter was really cute!
alltotheone chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
i hope nothing bad happens to Diana

ya know

being in the war and all that
VivoRisataAmore chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Awesome so far! Please continue really soon!
sweetsugarplums chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
aw!

haha, he deserved that slap!
ReadWriteSing187 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
It's really good! I like it. Keep going!
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
If they keep kissing like that, somone's gonna work out that Diana's a girl... Or they might think they're gay...
Queen of Tortall chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
very nice writing... i wish liz would get with teddy. but it's pretty much impossible, right? :(
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
A relative? Nice. Carolina, what would your mother think? Actually, could you incorporate Lina's family into the story? Her mother, father, etc. It would be nice to see what she thinks they would think of her with money.
sweetsugarplums chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
YOUR GONNA KILL TRISTAN!

he wasnt on the list!

or Henry's stepmother, or his father!

sory, im letting my self invent the rest of your story.

hahaha
highonair435 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
aghh! shes already met teddy? how long before henry and diana are back together again? this has been killing me since i finished envy x_x

well, this is a great chapter, and i hope you update soon. im surprised the luxe doesnt have more fanfics, and i know theres not many readers. / it has to be hard getting inspriation by only having seven reviews total, so im trying to help the best i can. :D

update soon! (:
InsideMyRainbowEyes chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I really like it. Add more soon I can't wait till henry sees Diana and If you kill any of them off I will never read another one of your stories again, also Diana and Henry better end up together.
Team EmEdFD chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
This was a REALLY good chapter!

Keep updating!

-Team EmEdFD :o)
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
No one she knows... :) I wonder how long it'll take before they realise she's a woman... Good chapter!
Poisoned Black Rose chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Wow . . .. and I thought she'd be having a harder time finding Teddy :))