Reviews for Quantifying a Kiss
Gin chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I just wanted to tell you that you are a fantastic writer. I really hope you continue writing, because your stories are great and I would love to read more of them. This story was no exception, great work. Thanks for it.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great end to this series! I love Charlie and Don's relationship. *Confession: the brothers angle was what hooked me into the show, LOL*

I know you posted this awhile ago, but I think that you wrote Charlie very well, given what I've actually seen of the series.

Enjoyed this a lot.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Now this is an amazing scene with Charlie. I really could see him flying off the handle in frustration because Don goes against all mathematical laws. And bless him for trying to work it out with math *huggles Charlie*
SpyingBirdsagain chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great fic! I also agree in that is the best one in the series. I hope we get another one! :) Loved your Don/Charlie interaction, hope to see more from you!
D'Arean chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Nice series. Now we need a story, where a man tries to flirt with Charlie. Could be interesting, but I already see the problem. He probably wouldn't notice. Or maybe, after realizing that men try to flirt with Don, he will be more observant. Both brothers clearly have a certain appeal, to women and men, don't you think?

D'Arean
Sharon chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I think this was the best story of the series! I never would've guessed you don't write much Charlie, because he seemed very natural throughout.

Keep up the good work!
yiting86 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Really funny..See charlie use numbers to analyze Don.

a great story..
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
So sorry it has taken so long to give you this review. New dog - three cats who really doesn't appreciate a newcomer - another dog who just want's to control the whole situation.

Anyway, I think you did a great job with Charlie. We've seen him run analysis on his brother before - it's not hard to imagine he would do it for this situation. Charlie is a busy body when it comes to Don and I loved his defensive posture when Don confronted him on it. "You wouldn't tell me anything."

I also think you've done a great job with his voice during the discussion with Don at the end. I liked the banter between them and what was so real was Charlie's slide back and forth between "real" talk and "math" talk.

Well done, and again I apologize for being so tardy.