Reviews for And So A Friendship Persevered
hmmm chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Happy birthday Jory...

Im a girl, and i have cooties. And my feet smell
The Sugarplum Hippie chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
i loved it was so cute

adorable

but i thought this was a Shaitlyn fanfic

are they going to get together later in the stori i hope so
xxVICTORIAxx chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
haha, sucks for Shane :P

“Nate and Caitlyn sittin’ in a tree, doin’ something they shouldn’t be.”- I love that line :D
xxVICTORIAxx chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
haha wow. I can't believe she actually told him

(in a way)

please update!
laughingTimez chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
haha omg this story is like super good please upload more of it!poor shane scared for life now!
distantskiesX chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Oh my... This was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!

Boys don't know how lucky they have it. Hah :)
MrsAldous chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Poor Shane but I can see something going to happen between them lol x
1927 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Kana,

I'm finally back to the internet world! Summer is always crazy in that way. But I've missed hearing from you so much! And so I'll review this and hopefully I can catch you online some other time so we can catch up. ;) What have you been up to?

As always, I loved this. Especially the "and so a family was mended" line. I don't know why, but those always get me. They give the chapters closure, and they just make me happy. It sort of sums up how Caitlyn and Shane deal with everything together, or how their lives progress (separately and with each other). It's just great. I know it sounds weird to like a single sentence the best, but I do love those.

And Caitlyn is such a sweet daughter, and friend. This bit where Sarah's Huntington's is revealed was just as shocking and sad the 2nd time around as it was the 1st. It's so unexpected, and yet, it's so cool to read a story that doesn't have the predictable, same old family problems. It's new and unfamiliar, and yet still relatable. :) And I'm so glad they're willing to try and work through it - and Sarah's "don't be ashamed of me" line was really something.

Love you always, Kana! And missed you tons.

xo, Cami
pyrolyn-776 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
O.O

I was WAY off. Huntingtons? So sad. :( I feel really bad for this Caitlyn and her mommy. It's just so...sad is the only word I can really put in here as it's almost five in the a.m. I'm slowly dying a death of sleep deprivation, haha.

But I also loved the tiny scene with Shane and Caitlyn. It actually makes me want to write a little more of The None, haha. Shaitlyn trumps all other non-canons. _

I'm seriously looking forward to your next update now. I just wish I'd known you updated this fic on the day you updated. :P

Loved it all, as I always will, Kana. _

was so good

plz update
ride2night chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Whoa.

Intense and awkward but really well written:)

I hope Shane comes in soon to help Caitlyn out.

Loved it:]

~L~
The Sugarplum Hippie chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
i loveed it was so god

plz update it so
1927 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Le gasp is right, Kana!

:P It really was unexpected, with Caitlyn's mom and all. When I first read it, I was sort of thinking of a very happy, continuously fluffy but entirely gratuitous story with Shane/Caitlyn goodness. Which is fantastic on it's own - but this, this is just a pleasant surprise! And even better. :)

Also, I KNOW WHY CAITLYN'S MOM IS BEING SUCH A BITCH! *Jumps up and down in excitement* It's taking a lot of self-restraint to not post the answer to that question all over this review. :P Very difficult, I tell you. But I know that everyone would be not-so-pleased with me. :D And it would totally ruin the awesome plot you've got coming up. So, I'll just sit on my hands and not type that.

And now I must run off to go back to writing WANS, or you'll never forgive me and then I'll be so upset I'll NEVER write WANS and then you REALLY will never forgive me! :P Hahah. Just kidding. I'm in such a weird mood.

Love, Cami

P.S. Hey, did you add some stuff? I feel like you added the bits with the Shane being a ladies man and Jason being almost fifteen. Nice mention of Alison Munroe! :P Sonny, I presume. I loved it.
MrsAldous chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Oh god what's gonna happen now please update soon thanks great chapter x
ride2night chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Whoa O.O

Intense!

Shane is a good friend:)

Can't wait for more!