Reviews for Justice Served
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/13
this is a great version of it
mentalistlover1698 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I never thought of it happening this way but now I have this feeling that it will happen this way. Even though I don't like the idea of Lisbon being that sad, I still think she will have to interview and arrest Jane one day when he catches Red John and kills him. Then again I also have this feeling that Lisbon will be with Jane when he finds out who Red John is and she will be able to stop Jane from killing him. I cant decide which way I want it to go... but this story is one way and it was great!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was so sad :(
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
WOW! This was super intense and powerfully written.

Great job of conveying a lot of deep emotion with so few words. Angsty as it was, I loved this. Nice work!

~Shani :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
A great piece and writing it from Lisbon's point of view just made it all the more effective. While my mind insists on writing scenarios where Jane doesn't kill Red John (optimism ftw!) I know that this would be a more realistic way for that case to end. And this was an excellent version of it.
ScientificAnomaly chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Can I just say... amazing. Purely because everyone was so in character. But still. It also made me cry a little because... just think. When they show this scene in the show... that will be the end. The E-N-D. Ok now I'm awfully sad. Ok I'm off to find one of your happy fics. I hope you're happy!
Koezh chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is so good, really in character and sad but still wonderful
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I am really hoping that the team will get to Red first but it is Jane we are talking about. Sadly, I still believe that Jane would kill Red. But why would you give your life away just because your family was killed. I think that he should put Red John away and be the better man. Then he can live the life his wife and daughter would want for him. That's what I think should happen! Well we'll just have to tune in next season to see how things go.

One question, do you think that if Jane doesn't kill Red and Red is put in jail, the show will continue?
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i really liked it. i hate the thought of Lisbon having to arrest Jane, but she'll probably end up having to... so sad...
nathansgurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Well done! Although I don't want it to, I can see something like this happening on the show. Very intense! I really enjoyed reading this story.
House Calls chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Intriguing, to say the least! I like how you set it up, gave a whisper of it maybe going in another direction before bringing things back on course in quick order. Very nicely done. And then you left more questions unanswered, but it fits, I think.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh, wow. That was emotional. I can see it panning out that way, it was nice to see it written out.
Danax3Loveee chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That was really good, depressing, but good.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I am now a subscriber. Please continue this. It will be interesting to see what happens over the course of the interrogation, and after, if you plan to write any further.
WildDaisies10 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very well written. Shows all of the intense emotion there's going to be when/if this happens in the series.

Love it!