Reviews for Lessons In Time
goldiloks chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
that was SO good, and so incredibly sweet! i'm a little new to TWW ff, so i hadn't read any "future" fics, but this one was SO good. i bet Donna and Josh would be amazing parents, just as you've written them.
sdbeth chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Thanks for the story. I love Josh and Donna and wished we could have seen them as their relationship developed more fully. You write them very naturally and I love the banter.

amanda145 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
OMG, that was SO cute! :D Little Noah was adorable and I LOVED Josh's speech to the kids! 3 GREAT writing! :D
Mandolin Reign chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I was pretty sure that Aaron Sorkin is still alive, yet somehow you've channeled him in your writing. Your characterizations for Josh and Donna are dead-on, it's amazing! Loved the plot as well, so sweet and the speech was perfect:)
Tractor Girl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I really enjoyed that, particularly the bit where Josh made the girl repeat herself in order to get his message through.
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was so quentisential (sp?) josh and it kinda made me wanna "stand on the highest mountain and proclaim, ‘Josh Lyman is the best speaker on the face of the planet!’ "

Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh this was delightful! You've perfectly captured their characters and interactions. Bravo!
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I think you did a good job capturing the interplay between Donna and Josh. Fast paced and witty.
katydid13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Loved it! I miss Josh and Donna.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009