Reviews for Ephemeral
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Oh my God... without a doubt, it was the best R/Hr story i've ever read. You're a genius and you are insanely talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I don't think this should be rated K
Grace.M chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved it and made me cry! Your decriptive writing is amazing!
Vj86 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was really something out of a fairy tale.. and with Ron and Hermione am a sucker for their fairy tale... I absolutely loved the narration... you have a lovely and brilliant way with words (thinking if I should add anymore adjectives :) )... Cheers!
xXkunoichi-chanXx chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Way to make me cry.

I think that should be taken as a compliment.

This story was very powerful, and I liked it.
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh, god.

Beautiful.

bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh, god.

Beautiful.

Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Some beautiful prose in this, nice work.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Why ya makin' this girl cry like that? it's not fair!

That was the most beautiful story I've read in sometime!
sorah allin chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hey,

I have read many Harry Potter FanFics, and I can honestly say this is one of the saddest ones I've read. It made me cry so badly! Amazing job.

Best regards!
StarlightGlow chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow that was just phenomenal! I doubt my review can even come close to how beautiful this story was and it's effect. I was close to tears and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen for a second. It was wonderfully poetic and gorgeous. Loved it.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Your writing shows such insight and maturity it's hard to believe you are so young! This was really a beautiful story! I can almost picture our favorite characters as they age... Thanks for writing!
OtterAndTerrier chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I feel so silly right now that I don't even know what to write. It's 1.35 am and I'm crying my eyes out with your story. It started beautifully, it's of such a poetic that you simply can't stop reading, even though I wanted to stop, not to see where life had gone. I started crying when Ron died. And I can't stop now I finished reading, like five minutes ago.

You're brilliant, but also mean- for making us cry so badly.

Great lesson.
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
uhg, truly brilliant. it brought tears to my eyes. wonderful work:)
msllamalover chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This story is like a silk scarf, it's delicate and smooth, and familiar and soft. I got a tear in my eye when Crookshanks died, and then Ron. Hermione's love for her family was so sweet, especially Grace, who I think was lovely. It was so beautiful, Sophia, and I often think that Ron/Hermione was my first love, even though I don't write it very often anymore, so I thought it was especially wonderful for that reason! I want more scarf :)

*favourites*