Reviews for Punishment
dee dee chapter 1 . 9/27
This is the sexiest thing! How. In. The. WORLD. Did you come up with THIS? You are a naughty genius. Bless you. Merlin, help me...where are my smelling salts...
dee chapter 4 . 9/4
I love this and I am dead too...you are a goddess for writing / imagining these scenes btw Draco & Harry for us. I've been reading smutty Drarry and Snarry for more than a decade now and this is one of my very favorites now.

You easily walk the line between a scenario where Draco just uses Harry to express his need to punish and fuck the Griffindor & an overly sentimentalized portrayal of the two of them being in-love. Here you keep Malfoy in-character (snobbish and power crazy) but also somehow honorable. And mesmerized by Potter ;)

H.P. is brave and willing to be vulnerable in front of Draco and it's just delicious. And is it just me or are they falling for each other? The emerald knickers and the hallway scene with D.M. on his knees for Harry was so brilliant. Such talent you have! Thank you writer-person
Lmppsc chapter 4 . 8/19
Not going to lie this turns me on way to much
dee chapter 4 . 7/14
Thanks for this...I wish I knew how things developed emotionally between them as it seems that there is already a bond there. I loved reading this (yes I have a thing for well written BDSM fics with H.P. as a bottom to Severus Snape and/or Lucius Malfoy and/or Draco Malfoy) you described the sensuous & erotic feelings Harry felt incredibly well. And Draco's to some extent as well. I hope you've authored other fics ~ I'm off to look for them ;)
Lmppsc chapter 4 . 7/5
This should be highly illegal… wish it would continue not only as it is but into more of a story! Your writing is just so good
Lmppsc chapter 3 . 7/5
That was way to fucking hot
HappyxZoro chapter 4 . 4/16
Wow j'ai vraiment apprécié
GODS I NEED MORE
vaelxa chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
this shit is HoT OMG, I need holy water after this amazing shit
maddun chapter 4 . 12/5/2020
Don't know if you're still reading the reviews but holy f***, wow!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 4 . 9/30/2020
Fucking swoons
God bless good Dom/sub care
Skay Grey chapter 4 . 7/7/2020
Kkkkkkk... Nunca brinque ou perca para sonserinos! Atordoada até agora!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2020