Reviews for Punishment
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Had that happened to me, I would've oblivated everyone but Draco.
DMHP2014 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Holy shit, this was hot as hell! I've just started a BDSM story, I didn't realise it was so popular! lol. Going off all your reviews, readers like it a lot! lol... which is good to know ;) xx
Articuno chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
So I've read this again for the second time (yeah, right...second) and there HAS to be some way to convince you to continue this... Not to be a drama queen, but I think I'm dying and only more of this can save me. :]

And seriously, only one review per chapter? What if I really, really like it?
Amanda chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
PLEASE continue this. It's so good and you just can't leave us in suspense. Pretty please continue it
FalconLux chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Brilliant! I love how Draco is coming to care for Harry even though he clearly has no idea how to show it or if he should. Very enjoyable character development.

Oh, and the smut was good too. ;-p
FalconLux chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
I'm usually a die hard top!Harry advocate, but I am so totally sold on this. I love how they're both intrigued and bewildered at discovering their own turn-ons.
FalconLux chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Wow... I'm amused and aroused and slightly horrified all at once. I don't quite know what to make of that, but I'm gonna read the next chapter and see what happens. ;-)
FalconLux chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Holy Merlin! That chapter was so good, even I feel thoroughly spanked! Bravo!
batcat4eternity chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
This was such a delicious and the most hottest heat ever! I love it :D
Maria chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Damn youCheryl Dyson! Because of you I couldn't work all day! I just fantasized about bondage and sex all the time and about how I was going to go home and masterbate all night long! I even had to go to the bathroom twice just to stuff my panties with toilet paper so that I wouldn't have a wet patch on my trousers where I soaked right through... My nipples where so hard that they ached all the time and it was just embarrassing!
However I hope you write more... XD
Have you read the work by BoundIrishAngel on FanFiction? It's called Submission and it's similar in nature to this story... But the roles are reversed, Harry is the dominant and Draco is the Submissive... It's very sexy too...
Maria chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Damn youCheryl Dyson! Because of you I couldn't work all day! I just fantasized about bondage and sex all the time and about how I was going to go home and masterbate all night long! I Evan had to go to the bathroom twice just to stuff my panties with toilet paper so that I wouldn't have a wet patch on my trousers where I soaked right through... My nipples where so hard that they ached all the time and it was just embarrassing!
However I hope you write more... XD
Have you read the work by BoundIrishAngel on ? It's called Submission and it's similar in nature to this story... But the roles are reversed, Harry is the dominant and Draco is the Submissive... It's very sexy too...
Articuno chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
More? Please?!
Articuno chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
*melts*. I think this should continue forever...
SalieriSin chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
OH MY GOD!

This was brilliant! Screw Fifty Shades of Grey, this is the hottest and kinkiest thing I've ever read (and I read a lot!). Please never stop writing. EVER!
ndestroya chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
me too. melted brains after trying to get through this masterpiece. OMG amazing lemon. i cant take it!
1,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »