Reviews for Punishment
thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
thanks for the story
BlessedHope chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
That was... so incredibly hot. Had me going, that's for sure! ;) still shaking actually as I type this. Hot damn!
The Meeple chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
Half my water bottle went down my shirt while reading this, most of it due to what you pulled on the last chapter. Ah, if you think this is explict, what does that make my bookmarks? XD Save me, but nah, great ficklet you fave here!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
U R VERY DOOMED HARRY
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
INCREDIBLE
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
WOW! HOT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
LadyDogDemon chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
Please add more to this! I think it would make a great fic with how there relationship would progress!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Love it update sn
Eidy chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Kinkiest fanfiction ever. This is like Drarry version of 50 shades of grey. I read it at night and got me wet.
Forgetticus chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
My friend sent this to me with a note that said, 'READ THIS ALONE'.
I thought, 'Whatever, I've read it all.'
Wrong.

The way it starts is great. I didn't need to be on the quittich pitch, I didn't need to be there when the bet was made. I needed exactly this amount of back story. Writing the first chapter from Harry's perspective was killer. When Draco decided to bite and propose more, I lost my mind.

Thank you for getting up close and personal from here on out. I love that Draco hasn't really done this before, but is being lead by instinct, Harry's queues, and his dick. You danced on the line of consent perfectly for my taste - it wouldn't have been fun if Harry didn't keep choosing to be there. And the development of responsibility on Draco's part is breathtaking. His desire to do things to please Harry, buying things he thinks he'll like, god, all those ties, his ability to see, act on and care about Harry's limits make a perfect storm of brain rotting smut that nearly put me in a coma.

I love that he eventually treats Harry like something very precious. I hope Harry is able to come to terms with the arrangement because he still seems so torn when it ends. Sleep deprived, figity, unable to concentrate. It fit perfectly, but I would love to see him evolve as well. See it all evolve into a healthier relationship for Harry, if he can process that.

I also think you handled the 'ordering the submissive character to come or not' trope like a pro. It was believable every time, not contrived. That usually has me running for the hills.

And the reward he gets. Oh. Thank you for killing me so softly.
1,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »