Reviews for Punishment
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh my! Wonder if spanking is all that happens?
BadWolfPond chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
o.o no comment *drools*
sasukichan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
omg! o.O so naughty! i love it XD

MORE PLEASE? :D
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
LOL, at the beginning, i thought harry was gonna do something more, since he was on his knees, a testament to how perverted i have become.P

wow, i never found spanking hot, but omg, u made it. incredibly so!gah, y didn't you make this into a long one shot.i'm dying of anxiety here.

oh God, poor harry, tht was soo humiliating, luckily, malfoy will make it all better, ironically.

can't wait for
1557757 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Gods.

I cannot wait for the update. :3
Gone Having Left Departed chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh sweet merlin.

This is going to be one of those fics that I'll never forget.

Thank you, thank you, and thrice thank you.
dracosoftie chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Good god, they've hard done anything and I'm already a pile of goo from anticipation! *takes deep breath* I think I might be looking forward to the re-match as much as Harry ... that said, I hope your melted brain congeals quickly so we can see what happens next! *grins*
omgthisisembarrassing chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
" Yes, there is more."

OH THANK GOD!

I LOVE THIS!
Feromone chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (The G being Gosh y the way) I was never a big fan of spanking, (must've been my childhood, though nothing serious don't worry!) but this...this was pure and filled with lust and the story to me felt as if it was throbbing!

I loved it and I really cannot wait to read more. It was grand. I especially like how Malfoy reacted, not only during but at the end even more.

Thank you for giving me a good night sleep (although it is 2:37 at night here ah well, it couldn't wait)
A.Written.Tragedy chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
-sque-

I think that about sums it up :P

The only thing that could have made it better would be rimming, which I desperately hope comes in the next part :P

-crosses fingers-