Reviews for Doing the Best I Can
Rouge-Impulstice1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
really good! i liked it a lot :D
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw... Xellos is so cute. This is one of my favorites!
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Hmm, I liked this storie, too.

So see ya

sayo
modoki chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
aww... such a sweet story
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
That was sweet!

-Ahria
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
_ I dearly recall reading this story at your site awhile back and loved it from the start. Possibly one of the sweetest and most divinely written X/F fics I've seen. I'm actually quite glad I happened across it here on because I wanted to fav it for future readings. It truly is one of my favorite stories for this particular fandom. *claps* Kudos to you for creating such a beautiful story!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Hehehe! Aww, I'm so glad I read that. You did a great job on it. Very cute.
Keep Writing!
May
HOLLA chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Must fight it! Non guy like... sweet hopeless romantic side coming out mUST FiGHT! ! ! Can't fight, that was beautiful and so romantic, i'm glad that I read it, it really warms the heart

Drake Dragon

"I'll be done when i'm dead the music will continue for as long as I'm alive, and even from my grave the music will survive and even when i'm gone and I make my peace with GOD, the music will go on."
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I liked this story, it was sweet.

bye bye,

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

"there is a reason it is called 'verbale abouse'!"
Ukchana chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Beautiful, just beautiful! It is very much how I image them getting together, especially Xellos' discovering good emotions. They aren't incredibly strong, but he sees that they are there and that he can feel something. _ It was very sweet while still being IC for them both.

Your writing style is also pretty polished. Your grammar is good, spelling is fine and the descriptions are nice. I'd get into it more but I'm a bit pressed for time... as it is, however, it's one of the best fics. Oh, btw, I also love dusing "yule" instead of "santa". It gives it a nice flavor if being just different enough . . . just enough outside of our own world and into an alternate one. _

love,

ukchana
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
!KAWAII!EEEEEEEE!I LOVE IT!WHAHA!WHAHA!WHAHA!
Snuffles Padfoot chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Oh so sweet! *grin* I am a sappy romantic, I can't help it. Write more! Oh the lovely mushyness!
mellissaread kitty kat chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
hehe good as the others,maybe even better, i love your stuff! _!
Kuchenhexe chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
::just happily melts away into warm-fuzziness::
Mynuet chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Very sweet. :)