Reviews for Brothers
NNP chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
Wow. I just stumbled across this fic and got up to date in 2 days! Its so good, I love the family dynamic and everything, great job! Cant wait for the update!
NNP chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
Joe B chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
Awsome chapter! I am hoping a new chapter will be coming soon!
meru-chan chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Excited! Excited! Excited! Excited! More! More! More! More!
Huredhiel chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
Lol things are starting to look up for tarble. Until next time.
Genescritor chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
Well, it seems this keeps getting more and more complicated, considering how it appears new things one has to adjust to are coming even before everyone has the time to adjust to the ones that were already on the list.

And the fact Vegeta seems to be the one having more trouble coping with this new change isn't good for Tarble, as he most likely will get the shortest end of the stick. But then again, as he's about to leave, it's possible things become easier... although I can't help but to have the feeling he and Gure won't be returning from that trip.

I guess the next chapter will give us readers more answers on that regard.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
I love this story so much!

Tarble is my third favourite charactor!

Cant wait for more!
Kazu0 chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Does this chapter mean its getting to the end or that things are just gonna get... tuffer? Glad you updated.
cara9001 chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
YAAAAAAAY new chapter! I'm hope Vegeta and Tarble get some brother time. They need to get closer to each other.
sweetgilda chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
I loved your story

especially since you talk about Tarble and Vegeta

how those two have to go through many situations

since neither had been prepared to have a brother

and want to see happen

regards
BrazeRancor chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
I wonder how Trunks will react? Badly, most certainly.
lonni chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Hello there! I think it's the first time I review this story, which I started reading only two months agod.. so this is my first occasion to tell you how much I appreciate your writing and how happy I was when I saw that you updated the story. That's all.. have a good night
Mondhexe chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Glad to receive the update. I absolutely love your Vegeta portrayal.
FighterGirl14 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
What happened? Your last update was like, a few months ago. October. I would really like to see how this story ends. So please do not forget about your readers. Update soon please
staidwaters chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
Aww, this is awefully cute. I love the way you write Gure.
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »