Reviews for Brothers
LoveGlutton chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
A good way to end it

Everyone was in character and the psychologyy of it all was beautiful
LoveGlutton chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Aaaaaaaaaawwwww
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Okay, that inside joke cooking thing was hysterical.
Joe B chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
Excellent! Thank you!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
Great chapter!
HawkAngel XD chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
that was very very nice! lovely work!

HawkAngel
Duo's chibi Deathscythe chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Sad to see it end; there's not enough family-based stories with Vegeta as the main character, and definitely not enough Tarble stories period. Parts of the earlier chapters made me tear up, the frustration, the broken dreams, the desire to have somewhere to belong... Beautifully written!

I started to post this on 24, but 24 is just a copy of 23... so in case a new chapter is posted, there won't be any reviews lost I hope. Hope to read the real 24 soon!
pannybaby123 chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
great chapter :)
Ermilus chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
I like it
unfoldingbliss chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is amazing! My only gripe is Vegeta says that "for years I thought I was the only Saiyan" when in actuality, both Nappa and Raditz were at his side for the majority of his space travels (I'm almost sure Nappa became somewhat of a surrogate father after Planet Vegeta was destroyed). This is a wonderful start, really, and I'm excited about the development of Tarble and Vegeta's development, but I just get really disappointed when no mention of Nappa or Raditz is made. Maybe, they'll be referenced down the line, just have to wait and see.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
Well done :)
LeChick chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Oh Trunks, such a little smartass :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
This is just genuinely funny
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Oh Jebus this was the best xD
LeChick chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Goddamn why am I just now reading this? Just enough insight without getting ooc mushy. I love this
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »