Reviews for Brothers
Ron'sBella chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Yay you updated! I love this story and the dynamics in it. I literally gasped during the reproductive talk. Very enjoyable. Update soon! Please? :)
hopelesslydemented chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
You updated, yahoo! Your explanation on Tarble's physical condition despite his actual age made a lot of sense. Nice touch there. More chapters please.
AChangeofLens chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
I like how this story is going so far, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Obelisk of Light chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
That was funny and sweet at the same time. While the fact that Tarble and Gure can't have children is disheartening, the family scene and Tarble's question more than made up for it. The last line was hilarious. (Sorry, Tarble!)

Well done! :)
gitma chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
What is four in the morning?

Lol, goodd stuff, good stuff. I hope you find it in you to update regularly for a while. I'm really interested in seeing how this story will develop and Empty House.
Reika76 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I think is a nice start for a story, why don't you write more about this two developing a family bond?

Tarble's wife story, could also be interesting(she is so different from Bulma).

The part about Bulma madness, it' very good!
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Nice story, the confrontation between Tarble and Vegeta was very well done, I would love to read more of this.
Ron'sBella chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved it! Great story! I got really involved in this portrayal of the Briefs family. Please

continue! :)
anne chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
multi-chaptered please!
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Lovely! completely in character! :D i do hope you continue this! The amount of brotherly Vegeta and Tarble fic is severely lacking
Viari chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Would love to see an expansion of this! I'm really interested in reading more of your take on Vegeta's relationship (or lack thereof) with his brother. (That was such a shock when I watched the special! A long lost brother nearing 40 who looks like a teenager? Lol.)
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
continue.
gizmogal chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Continue it!
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
O: I love it. They're both incredibly in character.

I cant believe the lack of Tarble fics there are. I mean a long lost brother? what more could fanfiction writers ask for?

I think it would make a great one shot but this line threw me a bit:

"you are not the first completely unexpected family member I have ever had magically showing up in my life and demanding that I fit some preconceived role based on such a title"

Ive been trying to remember if this happended in DBZ and Im worried Im forgetting something really obvious. -;
plaisance chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
MORE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MORE. :O I NEEDZ VEGETA!BONDING LYKE NAO.

You're officially my favorite DBZ author. I actually just realized that Tarble is in his late thirties. He looks so young on the "Yo!" special! My mind had automatically decided that he was a little kid, when, really, he had to be at least a few years away from forty...
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »