Reviews for Brothers
Soten-ni-zase chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I demand more and that explanation as to WHY Taburu (Japanese name) still looks so young he looks like Vegeta when we first see him before his character design changed so drastically
Dreamer E.V chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
looking forward to updates, great idea and explanations, the story is believable and interesting, good job.
Konoha Ninja 123 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Haha, I loved how Trunks and Vegeta threw Bulma out of the kitchen. Cute chapter!
JollyVenturer chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
AH! i was so psyched to read this that i chose it over last minute studying xD and i LOVED it! i always wondered why Tarble did indeed look like a kid when he should be pretty close to Vegeta's age...excellent explanation :) and i am SO glad you decided to make this into a multi-chapter! i cant wait to read the next installment!
BlackPanther85 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
poor tarble i have a feeling vegeta is going to beat his ass badly lol. I like your second chapter it was full of for the laugh. Keep typing have a nice day
Ron'sBella chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Yay you updated! I love this story and the dynamics in it. I literally gasped during the reproductive talk. Very enjoyable. Update soon! Please? :)
hopelesslydemented chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
You updated, yahoo! Your explanation on Tarble's physical condition despite his actual age made a lot of sense. Nice touch there. More chapters please.
AChangeofLens chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
I like how this story is going so far, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Obelisk of Light chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
That was funny and sweet at the same time. While the fact that Tarble and Gure can't have children is disheartening, the family scene and Tarble's question more than made up for it. The last line was hilarious. (Sorry, Tarble!)

Well done! :)
gitma chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
What is four in the morning?

Lol, goodd stuff, good stuff. I hope you find it in you to update regularly for a while. I'm really interested in seeing how this story will develop and Empty House.
Reika76 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I think is a nice start for a story, why don't you write more about this two developing a family bond?

Tarble's wife story, could also be interesting(she is so different from Bulma).

The part about Bulma madness, it' very good!
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Nice story, the confrontation between Tarble and Vegeta was very well done, I would love to read more of this.
Ron'sBella chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved it! Great story! I got really involved in this portrayal of the Briefs family. Please

continue! :)
anne chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
multi-chaptered please!
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Lovely! completely in character! :D i do hope you continue this! The amount of brotherly Vegeta and Tarble fic is severely lacking
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »