Reviews for Brothers
BlackLioness chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Lovely chapter, I love the humor in this story :)
Complex Dream chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
very intesting. update soon.
Ron'sBella chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
BlackPanther85 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I enjoyed your latest installment. It was quiet funny when Tarble said "I am so screwed" only for his brother to suddenly answer “As if you actually know what that’s like.” thank for the laugh it took the edge off my mood. thanks keep on typing and enjoy your thanksgiving, have a nice day
Obelisk of Light chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Good chapter. I liked Tarble's confusion, it was too cute. XD

Vegeta and Trunks are collaborating for some punishment? I can barely wait to see that.

On a side note, Trunks is becoming more and more like Vegeta. For instance, I didn't expect him to be completely annoyed at having to lower his power level.
BlackLioness chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
A very interesting chapter, I liked your take on Saiyan development, it's a plausible explanaton of why Tarble looks so young (that always buged me in the anime). The 'wrestling' bit was so funny, it made me laugh:) Nice update!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I demand more and that explanation as to WHY Taburu (Japanese name) still looks so young he looks like Vegeta when we first see him before his character design changed so drastically
Dreamer E.V chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
looking forward to updates, great idea and explanations, the story is believable and interesting, good job.
Konoha Ninja 123 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Haha, I loved how Trunks and Vegeta threw Bulma out of the kitchen. Cute chapter!
JollyVenturer chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
AH! i was so psyched to read this that i chose it over last minute studying xD and i LOVED it! i always wondered why Tarble did indeed look like a kid when he should be pretty close to Vegeta's age...excellent explanation :) and i am SO glad you decided to make this into a multi-chapter! i cant wait to read the next installment!
BlackPanther85 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
poor tarble i have a feeling vegeta is going to beat his ass badly lol. I like your second chapter it was full of for the laugh. Keep typing have a nice day
Ron'sBella chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Yay you updated! I love this story and the dynamics in it. I literally gasped during the reproductive talk. Very enjoyable. Update soon! Please? :)
hopelesslydemented chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
You updated, yahoo! Your explanation on Tarble's physical condition despite his actual age made a lot of sense. Nice touch there. More chapters please.
AChangeofLens chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
I like how this story is going so far, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Obelisk of Light chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
That was funny and sweet at the same time. While the fact that Tarble and Gure can't have children is disheartening, the family scene and Tarble's question more than made up for it. The last line was hilarious. (Sorry, Tarble!)

Well done! :)