Reviews for Brothers
Ermilus chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
I like it
unfoldingbliss chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is amazing! My only gripe is Vegeta says that "for years I thought I was the only Saiyan" when in actuality, both Nappa and Raditz were at his side for the majority of his space travels (I'm almost sure Nappa became somewhat of a surrogate father after Planet Vegeta was destroyed). This is a wonderful start, really, and I'm excited about the development of Tarble and Vegeta's development, but I just get really disappointed when no mention of Nappa or Raditz is made. Maybe, they'll be referenced down the line, just have to wait and see.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
Well done :)
LeChick chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Oh Trunks, such a little smartass :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
This is just genuinely funny
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Oh Jebus this was the best xD
LeChick chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Goddamn why am I just now reading this? Just enough insight without getting ooc mushy. I love this
LeChick chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This is just too awesome. I love Bulma in this xD
LeChick chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
This is actually adorable
XanaduHawk chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
This is very good. I wish there had been more discussion between the two about Saiyan customs, their home planet, and their respective pasts, and I was hoping to read about Vegeta and Goku's talk about Raditz; but over all it was a well-written, enjoyable story. Also kudos to you for sticking with it for as long as you did/it took to complete and not abandoning the story/leaving it unfinished - I've seen too many stories start amazingly and never get finished.
Books52 chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Omg stfu veggie plant. You dont know shit about gohan. If anything it's Gokus fault. And where's chichi in all of this? Gohans just trying to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to Goten
Books52 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Wut a fag
RaiseTheStakes chapter 23 . 6/14/2013
I love how Gure and Bulma have a good relationship :D
Great story, you write so well, as I've said so many times before. Ughh to bad it's the end, :(
RaiseTheStakes chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Aww Vegeta :D
RaiseTheStakes chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Lmao! That you for thinking up this part of the story :D
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »