Reviews for Wicked Games We Thought We'd Never Play
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
I just found this story when searching for Jacob and Leah. It really is excellent. The writing has a poetry like feel to it. Jacob's love for Leah in spite of his imprint on R is genuine and beautiful. He is truly compassionate for his darling Leah. And Leah changes into a loving friendly woman. Her nightmares are difficult and clearly significant but I cannot tell what might be happening. I just know that you have written a wonderful relationship that gives both Jacob and Leah happiness. Hopefully the sequel will solidify it. Looking forward to that now!
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
damn... go Jake!
THEPrincessx chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Omg! I cried while reading this chappie and listening to the song at the same time! So emotional! Loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
How the hell can Edward hear Leah all the way in La Push and know which footsteps he's hearing are hers? I still don't know why Leah is friendly with the spawn ugh. Wow they've been together for a year.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
"She changes in the bathroom because changing in front of him would be too comfortable" huh? She's already shown him everything and had sex with him but she draws the line at getting dressed in front of him, wtf?Their beach time was so sweet. I loved this chapter soooooo much.
Daisy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
"Please be happy as you wait" while he waits? Bitch you ain't special! I love his no for an answer attitude and forcefulness and throwing her over his shoulder even if he is just doing this to appease Lochness.
brankel1 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Read it.
IBTeri chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
can't wait for sequel.
rndomfan chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
I ALMOST felt like killing you! (not really, I enjoy your writing too much) But that ending really almost killed me, my heart was in my throat as I saw the sidebar coming closer and closer to the bottom and I saw no happy ending approaching! Oh the drama and the suspense, I love it. Looking foward to the sequel.
Maxi Million chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
'Over and Over' By Three Days Grace!

I've always thought of Leah when that song comes on!

Thank You!

That and What Hurts The Most' By Rascal Flatts ubt her come back song would've been 'I look so Good' by Jessie James.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
The ending was *perfect* and just what I needed! Way too many happy endings as of late. They piss me off.

PUHLEASE my dear do pm me as soon as the first chapter is posted for the sequal. Loved it!

ABarbieStory chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
just read through the story, nice job can't wait for part 2!
Kei Jones chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
That's the end? Oh where is Leah going? Who is the blue-eyed wolf? And what is he to Leah? Why does he want her son badly that he'd driv her away from her family, pack and the man she loves? Oh! I hope you don't have us, mainly me, waiting too long for the sequel. Hahahaha.

Oh Leah! And Jasper knew somethin was up. I hope Jacob is able to find her. TnT Find her Jake! FIND HER!
alissa21 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
brankel1 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I totally loved the way they are to each that Alice & Jasper were worried about Leah.