Reviews for The Fourteenth's Memories
Nov.Rain chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
I just loved the ending (not that I didn't like the rest ;-)
Maath chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
I love your story! I don't know what to say, it's just awesome...
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
This story was really cool! I liked that it came together nicely in the end, and somehow the length was good. Not too short, but not overwhelmingly long. The only criticism I can give is that there are some grammar, spelling, and sentence structure mistakes, so I would double check them. But the story is great! Nicely done!
Anon chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I've noticed some run-on sentences, and sometimes it moves a bit fast, but overall the plot is very intriguing. I like the combination of Allen's past memories and his present situation. Very nice!
Ireadtomuch chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
the plot of this story is based loosely off 07 Ghost isn;t it?
Kaidious chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
Hey it's awesome plot and writing :DDD Not as much of yullen throughout the whole thing as i liked but that's one reason it's not genred romance huh :P Anyways, so it was a little abrupt when kanda hugged allen and allen blushed, not that i don't love that I love that lotsssss actually, haha.

Great work Thanks for writing!
kakita101 chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Hey this was very good to read. I was wondering if you could possibly do a sequel, even if it is a one- or two-shot fic that showed what happened afterwards. Just a thought.
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
That was wonderful. I loved it.
zenbon zakura chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
awwwww so cute! i love this story! awesome!
vasana chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
I loved this story in the beginning, but I think you rushed the ending a bit. :/ I think it could've been longer. Oh well. It's still a great story. _ Keep up the good work.
Laesk chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
i enjoyed reading this story. thank you
HinLove chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
This was amazing! I hope you make another chapter of this one! I wanna know how Yullen continues!
ShikiRima4eva-doublesided chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
nooooooooooooooooooooooo it cant be over! it needs a sequeal!111 i loved the last chapter!

Shiki
Neferiti chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
fantastic work! I loved to read it!
Kyrione chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
Oh my god! Oh my ****ing god! This story is so damn amazing! 5 stars from me! The best birthday gift on a rainy evening! Congratz! Can i kiss you?