Reviews for And Hell Rode With Him
BJ2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I've been poking around here the past few days and was thrilled to find this story again. I'm so glad the rider passed our Adam by! Very cool story, but what else could i expect from such a brilliant mind! :) Off to see if you've posted anymore gems here!

Beej
slaine89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great story; I loved how you tied in a little bit of the supernatural.
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
As soon as I read the title, I automatically knew that Death was going to play a part. Glad to see Adam lived...he's my favorite Cartwright. :D Thanks for the great read!

Dark Respite
Kitty O chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
that was rly good! It's like a ghost story! :) i like the way that Death kind of waves in defeat and farewell and then leaves. Creepy.
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
chilling. your story will stay with me for a while.

great job.
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Interesting... I can't describe it any other way...
NancyHFord chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
OMG! What a great story! Thanks for sharing!
Syntyche chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Nice work! I was so tense reading it after I figured out who the rider was, I could hardly wait to get to the end and see if Adam lived. Thanks for posting this!
Aussielover chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was a really cool story. I'm a big Adam fan and I loved the mystery rider.
MGM chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I've read this before, but enjoyed it every bit as much this time. Great job of weaving the rider into the story.

Marion
Southern Steel chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Great story! The ending was great! You did an excellant job at writing this story! I love how you put the death on the pale horse! Keep up the great work! :)
amberfly chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Absolutely amazing fic. Well paced, well written and in character all the while. Congrats on this piece of writing.