Reviews for Continuation of the Twilight Saga: Crimson Aurora
JuTwilightfan chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
this book is the best..it has all I WANT TO happen To The cullen..the ending is the best...
Jorge Santos chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Dear Writer,

I started reading your story today. I've read the 2 first chapters, and It's getting very interesting. Congratulations on your imagination. Let's see what is the "legend" you beggining to make me believe that will come true.

Best regards.
Jorge
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I think u should writes this book all over i have alot of suggestons same peason from before remember contact meaning text me at 337-308-6434 please
Kayla
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I think u shuld rethink this make something different like a new girl with vampire trates and vampires inthe cullen family the girl is 17 her name is kayla the vampire who the boy name is nathan kayla have vampire trait the volturi had a daugther that is kayla she was taken away from
her family on her 5th birthday she has lots of gifts like seeing the past and furture when need see the bend the elements with her hands and minds when she sings the animals come and listens every one likes exept for nathan "sisters" claudia but shes doing that because her sister cassie hates gift is readin minds he cant read her mine kayla a shield a mental and phycical shield and also unlock other people hidden gifts btw bella learn to deal with jake andd renesmee rletionship got to deal with it someday and nathan is unhappy alot esme tries to comfort him work a little kayla is in way deep deep saddness and cries by the bad dreams she have if u want to contact me just texts me at 337-308-6434 also she has the most amazing beatiful brown eyes oh shes africa american she also indian and british and nathan is camal skin color i have more suggest i help u start the book please txt me i live in opelousas and 14 years old please contact me make the book together well me with suggestion but u will take full credits ur choice just please txt me i go to maca if u have questions please txt i like to txt please
renee.twilightfan chapter 33 . 1/25/2013
I have read all 33 chapters, this is what I think; Crimson Aurora is totally amazing! I couldn't stop reading it,I loved every word of it, it's one of the best fanfics I've come across, well done! I was shocked when Nessie was kidnapped and had her ties cut by Chelsea, I loved when Leah finally found true love, she deserves it. It's a brilliant story, definitely in my favorites list! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Its good. But nessie will reach full maturity by the time she is 7 human years. Soshe would most definitely not be 14 looking at two human years old. I like it though, it has an interesting story line possibly the best fan fic I have found.
Patti chapter 30 . 9/12/2012
Incredible stuff actualy cried
babygirl72 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
I love it. I have read Stephanie Meyers Twilight series 5 or 6 times. This is great. You keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thank You for giving me what I love to read.
Antara93 chapter 33 . 4/21/2012
awesome ff hope u write sequel 2 it dat would b out of d world
twihard101 chapter 33 . 1/15/2012
i have just read all the chapters in 2 hours and it was amazing. Thank you for letting me read some twilight i was missing.
Cat181 chapter 33 . 1/1/2012
Loved this story very good twists and turns
niks2072 chapter 30 . 8/19/2011
wth happened to gane and alec
privateuser chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I am 15 years old, and also writing a continuation of twilight.

No offence, but yours sucks.

You explain too much, you use the present and past tense in the wrong way, you need to learn how to spell or actually reread what you've written, and much much more.

You should just face the facts that not everyone has the gift of writing skills, especially yourself.
lily chapter 33 . 4/16/2011
a great effort and the story is really good
A.ALIgator chapter 24 . 1/21/2011
you mentioned earlier that there was 16 wolves. in this chaper it says only ten.