Reviews for Mamihlapinatapei
gmvasquez70 chapter 17 . 3/26
i loved your story it was awesome you ended it perfect you had me crying laughing every emotion possible. I know this story is old but i still love high school musical stories like these. thank
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 17 . 1/28
BRAVO!
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 11 . 1/28
So many good feelings oh my god they are so fucking cute I can't handle it!
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 10 . 1/28
Oh my God the feelz.
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 9 . 1/28
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD I COULD CRY!
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 2 . 1/27
xmindset sent me here and I am SO HAPPY SHE DID OMG.
ipt joy chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
you are an amazing writer. U write beautiful and touching stories. Keep it up. Please be a writer. Lol.
TwilightPony21 chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
I know HSM was years ago now - but I just found this story and loved it! You did such a great job of incorporating all of the HSM characters, and I think I fell in love with Troy and Gabriella falling in love all over again. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
Sad..then I was jumping up and down
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
SO amazing. Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
THE HAT! I am so beyond thrilled with this.

And I am also beyond ecstatic about these chapter titles. Totally perfect.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
It was absolutely amazing. I dont think I've ever cried so much in my life! Thanks
Shmexyllama chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
Omg this is AMAZING! I loved reading this. I love the way you write ahhhhh.
ZammieandPercabeth4ever chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
It's been what, 5 years since this story was completed, and I'm reading it for the first time. It's amazing, that's really all i can say, it's completely and totally unique and amazingly written.
thecurlingiron chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Oh my god.

Okay, it's literally been five years since you've written this, but nostalgia brought me back to this ship, and eventually to this story, and I just need to say that I am so incredibly glad that it did.

This was perfect. It was beautiful, it was moving, it was well versed, it was well planned, and it was characterized to perfection. Every good story quality under the sun, I found it all in here. The character development was flawless, and the romance and plot had me on an emotional rollercoaster from beginning to end. (I'm a wreck after finishing this, really. It's shameful.) This was a remarkable piece of literature, and I am so grateful that I had the privilege to read it.
You may never read this review, (It's seriously been five years. Seriously. I am late) but I felt undeniably compelled to write it because this was a crazy good story, and you are a crazy talented author, and you have a way of bringing words to life that just makes me swoon. So, all in all, thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this story. You made my day.

Seriously, thanks.