Reviews for Mamihlapinatapei
Roseanna Huang chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
This was amazing! I loved how you put in that Jason Cook was an idiot and drank and broke the fridge and everything. Also, the fact that you put in a lot of effort in this(I can tell) says a lot. Something I wish you had put in though, is Troy and Gabriella having sex to make this a 10/10!
Still though, this was the best troyella story I have read and is definitely going into m top 10.
9/10 is my final score and well done! TROYELLA 4EVER!
emma chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
wow...just wow. best story live read in a long time.
gmvasquez70 chapter 17 . 3/26/2016
i loved your story it was awesome you ended it perfect you had me crying laughing every emotion possible. I know this story is old but i still love high school musical stories like these. thank
Gwen Meninford chapter 17 . 1/28/2016
BRAVO!
Gwen Meninford chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
So many good feelings oh my god they are so fucking cute I can't handle it!
Gwen Meninford chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
Oh my God the feelz.
Gwen Meninford chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD I COULD CRY!
Gwen Meninford chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
xmindset sent me here and I am SO HAPPY SHE DID OMG.
ipt joy chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
you are an amazing writer. U write beautiful and touching stories. Keep it up. Please be a writer. Lol.
TwilightPony21 chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
I know HSM was years ago now - but I just found this story and loved it! You did such a great job of incorporating all of the HSM characters, and I think I fell in love with Troy and Gabriella falling in love all over again. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
Sad..then I was jumping up and down
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
SO amazing. Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
THE HAT! I am so beyond thrilled with this.

And I am also beyond ecstatic about these chapter titles. Totally perfect.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
It was absolutely amazing. I dont think I've ever cried so much in my life! Thanks
Shmexyllama chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
Omg this is AMAZING! I loved reading this. I love the way you write ahhhhh.