Reviews for Mamihlapinatapei
SO amazing. Well done.
THE HAT! I am so beyond thrilled with this.

And I am also beyond ecstatic about these chapter titles. Totally perfect.
It was absolutely amazing. I dont think I've ever cried so much in my life! Thanks
Shmexyllama chapter 17 . 1/3
Omg this is AMAZING! I loved reading this. I love the way you write ahhhhh.
ZammieandPercabeth4ever chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
It's been what, 5 years since this story was completed, and I'm reading it for the first time. It's amazing, that's really all i can say, it's completely and totally unique and amazingly written.
thecurlingiron chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Oh my god.

Okay, it's literally been five years since you've written this, but nostalgia brought me back to this ship, and eventually to this story, and I just need to say that I am so incredibly glad that it did.

This was perfect. It was beautiful, it was moving, it was well versed, it was well planned, and it was characterized to perfection. Every good story quality under the sun, I found it all in here. The character development was flawless, and the romance and plot had me on an emotional rollercoaster from beginning to end. (I'm a wreck after finishing this, really. It's shameful.) This was a remarkable piece of literature, and I am so grateful that I had the privilege to read it.
You may never read this review, (It's seriously been five years. Seriously. I am late) but I felt undeniably compelled to write it because this was a crazy good story, and you are a crazy talented author, and you have a way of bringing words to life that just makes me swoon. So, all in all, thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this story. You made my day.

Seriously, thanks.
Love chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Oh my god i absolutely positively love this story the last chapter wow just wow it made me tear up a bit
Love chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Their conversation sounded like a dream to me
Love chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Guessing the person calling was sharpay bcuz of her dream or maybe not?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I knew it but wasnt sure since the first chapter and her dreams so hAppy i was right Nd im loving the story its intense
E chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
oh my gosh. that. was... wow. I'm stunned. romance, emotional, more romance.
this is beautiful I just can't describe it well, because, well, I'm still stunned. just wow. just know it's wonderful, beautiful, and the perfect mix of romance, a little too much emotional, but keep it. it's good. I luv the happy ending. (just check punctuation and the was a place you might want to add an 'as'. 'he's as good as gone.' just a suggestion.)
love-live-laugh725 chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kacie 369 chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
This story was absolutely awesome! I loved the plot and there were twists that i didn't see coming. And I really love the name, such a creative title.
ABowman20101 chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
Awwwww this is the cutest story ever3
Code.Chameleon chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
AMAZING! I, don't know what to say it was fantastic!

A lot of stories on ff are good but this one was good enough to be an actual book!

BREATHTAKING!