Reviews for Caught!
Rex Splode chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Lol.. I don't get the ending, must be from the comic, i didn't read about all of them at the school. Ah, this is a alright short story, however if you ever decide to try and adapt this short story into a full feature length thing, then I think you could do it, and do it better.

My suggestion would be to stretch out the teenage agnst to about double of what you have now. It would give you tons and tons of more awkward situations to have Laura and Keller end up in, aswell as allow you to explain how she goes from her normal personality to the one in this story here.

And on a side note.. I just realized that a story about Kick ass and Hit Girl, mixing the two worlds together... AND...! Dave Julian, Laura Mindy. Huh.. this has nothing to do with your story, lol..
Rex Splode chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
lol.. Well I don't really think Logan wouldn't have been able to know she was there, as well as Mr Frost, considering their abilities but this is a funny read. I think its more likely Logan and Mr. Frost would'a made all the kids leave, or attempt to, lol.. ahh. Yeah this made me laugh.
PeterPandaBear chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
"the only person you didn't sleep with was my mother!"

that great! I almost DIED laughing!
nightchild22 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
LOOOOVE IT!

congratulations!

OH, BTW THE END IS EXCELENT!:

"Wait a second, David," Victor blurted out, unconvincingly. "You don't have contacts."

LOL
thePhonyOversized chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
HAHAHAHAH dude i loved the ending.

and i dont think wolverine would have said he was lauras father, but i do think their father/daughter relationship is there, but its just unsaid but acknowledged. if you know what i mean.

i love julian and laura! and i wonder if laura would rally explode like that.. well id know shed explode, i just wonder how.

and miss frost is so funny, i hate her though, she isnt as funny in the comic.

and haha, " the only person you didnt sleep with was my mother! " damn straight! trudat.
The Scratch Man chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
like the last part about the contacts.
Laura X-23 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
the only woman you didn't sleep with was my mother!

LMAO!
Wingless205 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
That was sick. Funny, but sick.

Also, I don't think Wolverine would be so delusional as to actually call Laura his daughter!

However, Emma's line about Victoria's Secret was funny.
RangerInBlack chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Ok, can I just say that last line seriously cracked me up!
zackslacker18 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I liked it very funny you should make a continuation for this story
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Second chapter was even funnier than the first.

"Carol Danvers," she stated. "Val Cooper, Rogue (though I don't know how you got that far with her), Ororo Munroe, Mystique, Miss Frost (still don't know how you got that far), Jean Grey-the only woman you didn't sleep with was my mother!"

You should write more Hellion/X23.
Ninon chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
You lost me when you had Hellion having sex with Laura. It's one of the most revolting things I have ever read.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
OMG! That was so funny!

"Explain what?" demanded Nori. "Purifiers could have come in and killed him!"

"Yes," said Emma, who was walking over to the foot of the bed and bended down as if to pick up something. "And in their attempt to kill him, they got so scared, one of them left their underwear they bought at Victoria's Secret."