Reviews for Princess of the Dead

Sailor Saturn fan chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Ichigo and Hotaru! So cute and update soon

ICHIGOxHOTARU
Snowmanpopicle chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Ahh I really like this story :3 I can't wait for then to meet usagi and them. But I would like byakuya and rei :3 and makoto and ichigo. Personally I think Helios is much to older and mature for yachiru. Sorry...But awesome story!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I'm a bit confused. Kaien is still alive but the soul society already know of Aizen's betrayl?
MoonlightBushido chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Oh, I love this story. Poor Ichigo. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Moon Goddesss chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
why did you stop this and the one like it
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
haha i love this story, are you going to continue it?
Bookish Cupcake chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I always like the lyrics and whatnot you post. They're pretty :3
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Another awesome story. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment when I read all your unfished stories. But they're too good to pass up T.T
KittyWillCutYou chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
lol wow Ichigo breaking a girl's window is a sure way to get her attention but I don't know if the outcome will be in your favor. XD update please.
the point chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Hi! I know you haven't updated this fic for months, but I really like the idea. I wished I wasn't feeling to anti-sailor-moon-crossover-ish, then I can write something too! But I'd really like it if you paired Hotaru with Ichigo. I would usually support him and Rukia, but the chemistry between the firefly and strawberry is so irresistible! Anyway, you're doing a great job with a great concept. Furthermore, tossing in Aizen is like the cherry on top of the cake! Hope you update soon!
The Fool Arcana chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
this caught my attention 3 yay good goodx3
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Actually, yeah, I like the ByakuyaxRei idea. I thought of mentioning it earlier, but you seemed very set on a Byakuya/Hotaru theme, so I didn't bother.