Reviews for Superwomen of Eva 2: Blue Defiance
104Infinite chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Thanks for the chapter, I have enjoyed so much with this story and now we will get the scarabs name.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
This story is great deal more interesting than I thought it was, I'm glad I decided to give it a chance.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Gaaaah, another cliffhanger! And right when she could almost TASTE victory!

Ah well. Excellent work as always. The chapter was made even more epic because my stereo accompanied it to assorted Metal Gear music.
IncandescentOne chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Damn, that brought me back to the red beetle chapter which was so chilling. And then it was action and suspense, then at the end it looks like it's all over, what a massive cliffhanger! This one's gonna be bugging me for ages . So cruel, good writing though!

I really felt for Ritsuko when she woke up, about the Scarab being gone and how lonely she was.
Rassilon001 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Aww jeez, those mercs never play fair. Super weak. Then again it's hardly fair to critique when Ritsuko totally stacked the odds when fighting the Final Angel Tabris.

These last few chapters was very crucial for Ritsuko's development, learning how to continue being a hero without a super-tech weapon at her disposal. Even without the Scarab or the MAGI, she's managing pretty well it seems. All set for a reunion and a final battle between.. let's see.. Blue Beetle, Gendo, SEELE, the Reach, the Jet Alone robot, the JSDDF, possibly even some of NERV who are in the dark. Oh, and Green Lantern whom they're ready for (yellow kryptonite?). Oh, and the Children who are still very active.

This is gonna get very, very messy.

Now that I know what to look for, it is noteworthy you continue to keep the Ravagers gender in obscurity. Very interesting tactic to appeal to the readers. To my mind, it's still Rose, but to each their own.
Quathis chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Well, Ritsuko is getting a good redemption moment, thanks to being kind to Shinji. Though how she'll get out of that last mess will be interesting. And Asuka vs a Reach upgraded Jet Alone? That is a twist with possibilities. Until next time.
1337 chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
can kaworu ever survive a story guess only time will tell. but it would be intertrusting
IncandescentOne chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Oh man, i'm getting that chill again from when we met the crimson beetle O_o what's going to happen to her now?

And what's the reach's involvement? I'm guessing Misato's going to get involved? O_o
animefan29 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Terra was right. That was anti-climatic, for both fights. Granted the Kaworu fight was good in that she offered him the chance to change, but when the time came she fought with her head to make the fight as easy as possible.

The sudden appearance of Deathstroke and the others was a surprise. The only question I have there is why didn't she dip into the bleed?
Jigoku no Yami chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
I wonder when we will have all of your stories combine into one bomb as end chapter to secure peace on Earth? I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
I was really enjoying the fic so far, and I like the idea of the Reach showing up to complicate things. However, I regret to say that I was rather disappointed with this chapter's take on Kaworu. I know you've stated in another fic that you find him difficult to write, but this chapter crossed the line from simply being a mediocre portrayal to darn near villain territory. I already had to give up reading the other author's Superwomen of Eva fics due to the Asuka bashing, and I would to hate to give up reading these Superwomen of Eva fics as well if they descend into Kaworu bashing. However, I know that you said he's difficult to write, and so it's not intended malice towards his character. So I hope you don't mind if I attempt to give a few tips here. This is meant to be advice, not a flame, because I really have liked this fic (and your other fics) up until now.

In an interview with JUNE, Hideaki Anno said about Kaworu that "I wanted to make him someone that could be loved by anyone, an incredibly good person." Trying to kill Ritsuko really doesn't sound like something "an incredibly good person" would do. Also, in the first two drafts of Episode 24, Kaworu had wrist scars, hinting that he was suicidal but couldn't actually kill himself because of his angel powers. That is why he needed Shinji to kill him in order to save the Lilin, not because he thinks it's his destiny to traumatize Shinji. Granted, the wrist scars didn't make it into the final version of the episode (but he does hide his hands in his pockets a lot... hmm...), but he did say in the episode "Life and death are of equal value to me. Dying of your own will. That is the one and only absolute freedom there is." Still sounds pretty suicidal to me. Kaworu loved the Lilin culture, and his empathy for Shinji helped to finalize his decision that the Lilin deserved to survive more than he did. Given the opportunity, he probably would have been happy to die at Ritsuko's hand, rather than trying to kill her! Kaworu may act serene, but deep down he's probably just as sad, lonely, and messed up as the other pilots. Think about it: he loves the Lilin, but the events of his conception (Second Impact) killed a lot of people. Is it really that hard to believe that he'd feel guilty? Possibly guilty to the point of being suicidal?

I hope that helps. Again, I'm not trying to bash your writing, because I've been a fan of your stories so far. I just find that your portrayal of Kaworu tends to be the weakest link, and this chapter especially left me feeling unsettled. You're a good writer, and I'm sure that with practice, you could write a great Kaworu as well!
Anon e Mouse Jr chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
The endgame approaches, and things stay interesting... but we still have Zeruel to deal with. After all, it's not dead, merely trapped on Mercury. Wonder how the Reach will handle THAT monstrosity coming for them. (line break) Until next time... Anon e Mouse Jr.
Ant Crown chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Great chapter and something was missing (then again it's 7 years worth of ).

M. Bison Raul Julia clip saying "OF COURSE" after someone mentioning about taking over the world.
Quathis chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
Good build up for the final clash, with the pilots more or less sane, or well, less insane maybe, and powerful governments with advanced tech about to make war to turn humanity into sentient superjello. And the heroine is down for the count and Misato likely doesn't know what exactly is coming, from Earth or the Reach. Very tense and exciting. Until next time.
Archnecromancer King chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter! Does not would be a crossover with Evangelion if the well-intentioned plans of Ritsuko not exploded in her face spectacularly. But I must admit that when she began to act with less caution and obliterated the Mass Production Evas, I got excited more than I was worried. Surprised me and I thought worthy of the great woman that you made her.
Thank you again for your hard work and for sharing your story with us, good luck to your life and work and your muse bless you more and more forever!