Reviews for Dude! There's Something In The Basement
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Well I love the why you write these facts into a story. So please keep up the great work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yes I was right you love evil cliffy. I do love them. On to the next chapter.
Rose chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love your stories. You are such a great writer and "get" the boys so well.
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Great story! :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hmm, interesting...first chapter.

I kept thinking that when Dean said he wasn't scared of anything, Sam shoulda said something about his fear of planes. Might woulda shut him up.
Arweyn chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
whowzaa, that was amazing 8D Love the description of the witch btw. Very nice chapter, I couldn't stop reading It was addicting!

Oh maan, I cracked up laughing soo hard at the end. Bobby has turned into a realy Kitchen Princess.

Lovely, just lovely!

~ Arweyn chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Great second chapter. OMG Sam let loose a witch, one that wants to make him her toy boy - gross! And trust it to be one that can't be banished in the usual way, needing an appendage of hers to be sealed in a bottle filled with urine (good job Dean hadn't been to the bathroom!) Trust Bobby to know that information. Good job Dean stopped to do the deed on route after emptying the bottle of JD (what a waste of good alcohol!) so he could stuff the severed finger in the bottle as soon as he cut it off! And he finally got Sammy safely to the Impala!

Loved the epilogue but think the boys were a little too enthusiastic about trying pacha, before knowing what it was, after enjoying Bobby's mini quiche! If anyone would try it though it would be Dean, Sam would probably hurl at the thought of eating it! chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Great first chapter! It would have been so much easier for them to stop at a motel, but they won't have to pay to stay in this creepy house! And trust Dean to have to check out the upstairs, but guess he wanted to find the bathroom, leaving Sam with the basement! Am wondering whether that jar Sam broke has anything to do with him now being grabbed and dragged back into the basement, but he had a bad feeling about the place from the moment they walked in! And just loved Dean's typical comment when Sam said he had a strange feeling - "Above or below the belt?"
mousefiction chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
"There the thing in the basement stood as he expected. She was old, ugly, and completely bald - no eyelashes or eyebrows - bald. Her long, black, ruffled dress flowed around her like crow's wings. Her face was dark, and black smudges encircled her bi-colored eyes - one pitch black, the other ruby red."

I literally turned and looked at my stack of MM CDs and thought, "Huh, maybe it's actually Manson." Seriously. I cracked up for about a minute after reading:

"You think? You sure it's not Marilyn Manson," Dean muttered

Wow about how to purify the witch. Doesn't that suck: being so messed up that only piss with purify you :/ Damn...

Anyway, great story.
Evildarkwolf chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Hahaha the Pacha thing was funny. Grate stoy. Loved the witch part. Peepee. Funny shit. I hope you have more.
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Hahaa, stupid ass Dean. This chap was funny. Good job.
bhoney chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
""Dude!" Sam caught his breath. "There's something in the basement." "Yeah, okay. So this time there was. What? You want a Scooby snack or something?"" Loved Dean's snark, it made me laugh.

"Dean brooded, tunneling through the rubble like a groundhog on Red Bull." Fantastic description.

And this was great: "The heel mark - signature Sasquatch." LOL

""And after I stitch that wound, you can write in your diary about how your brother screwed up. Right next to the entry about how I blast my music to loud, talk in my sleep, and stuff food in my mouth like a hamster with a tape worm."

"It's not a dairy, Dean. It's a journal. And stay out of it or I'll kick your ass."" This exchange cracked me up, and I thought it was funny that Sam never actually denied writing any of that stuff, either. LOL

Love the "Bobby as a cook" thing-I recently did a story where he made dinner for the boys, so seeing this made me laugh.

And the witch's bottle was really interesting, I hadn't heard of those before. Really unique. Cool that you worked them into a story.

Nice job on this!
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Yuckers. Poor Dean. xD Poor Sam! Poor Winchesters! Greatly funny. c:
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ack! Sammy! Wow, you did a fantastic job of setting the scene here and creating a really creepy atmosphere. Great job!

"Dude," Dean grumbled back. "You tell me. You're the Map Quest, geek." I could totally hear Dean saying something like this. *snorts* Loved the banter. Great job capturing the boys' voices. Dean cracked me up with this: "No crazy mad-scientist cloning clowns..."

Really well said, I loved this description: "Basements were creepy places. Full of nightmares, shadows, and forgotten souls..."

Sam's experience when he was 14 sounds terrifying. I don't like basements, either. Interesting that they never found out what was behind it...wonder if whatever it was will show up in this story...
TraSan chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Okay, Emeril Singer was too funny!

I liked the little brother/big brother discussion. So sweet in a snarky Winchester way.

Very nicely done.