Reviews for The Incarnation of Fire
pikachucat chapter 6 . 2/18
awesome more please
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 6 . 2/10
LMAO... any chance of another chapter?
Quinn1989 chapter 6 . 2/9
The "we".. could it be from Terry Pretchard?
I remember there beeing a book from him about those beeings.

Anyway.
I like this fic.
And the idea is very nice.
If I had to make a request.
It would be for Hinata getting together with Naruto and the fact with thze intact seal beeing explained at some point.

Other than tzhat... GREAT FIC (nice guy pose nummer 7 (epic wave clashing on a rock before a beautiful sunset))
Ghest chapter 5 . 2/7
You are not a cruel man intrinsically(are you a man?), but you do believe in quality writing.

that said, I'm a little heartbroken that at the time I write this review I only have one more chapter of this to read, but only a little since I understand the value of taking your time and writing when you feel like it.
mr chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Omg! I love your character "The Auditors". Funny summoning spell by the way. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
roboguy45 chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
Like how Naruto can curse someone on that level. I mean he took the "heat" out of the man's life lol, and his family's too. Love that Sakura will be blamed, though I wonder if Naruto's team will learn of his abilities. Can't wait for Sakura to be put in her place, though I really pray that Sakura never gets any love from Naruto, even as a friend.
roboguy45 chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Love the new Hinata, lol willing to do whatever it takes to get Naruto. Still I hate Sakura, and hope she has no chance of getting with Naruto.
roboguy45 chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
So Sakura is a huge bitch in this, and Hinata's clan are perving on Naruto's chakra lol
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Power to control fire, and I me control it. He could probably stop fire and send the world into the dark ages lol.
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
Love your story Darkest Light, so I decided to give this a chance. Sooo glad I did cause I am really getting into this.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Loving this.
The Opaline Writer chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Hm.. interesting so far.
cloystreng chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
At about one chapter a year, I'm hoping to see an update next spring! I'm enjoying the story so far :).
Broken Ascendent chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
more?
usaginekohime chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Haha. This is a funny story :) Especially the Hyuuga parts. Well written, too.