Reviews for The Incarnation of Fire
mr chapter 6 . 9/12
Omg! I love your character "The Auditors". Funny summoning spell by the way. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
roboguy45 chapter 6 . 9/10
Like how Naruto can curse someone on that level. I mean he took the "heat" out of the man's life lol, and his family's too. Love that Sakura will be blamed, though I wonder if Naruto's team will learn of his abilities. Can't wait for Sakura to be put in her place, though I really pray that Sakura never gets any love from Naruto, even as a friend.
roboguy45 chapter 5 . 9/10
Love the new Hinata, lol willing to do whatever it takes to get Naruto. Still I hate Sakura, and hope she has no chance of getting with Naruto.
roboguy45 chapter 4 . 9/10
So Sakura is a huge bitch in this, and Hinata's clan are perving on Naruto's chakra lol
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 9/10
Power to control fire, and I me control it. He could probably stop fire and send the world into the dark ages lol.
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 9/10
Love your story Darkest Light, so I decided to give this a chance. Sooo glad I did cause I am really getting into this.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 9/10
Loving this.
SeishinNaruto 10922 chapter 6 . 8/21
Hm.. interesting so far.
cloystreng chapter 6 . 8/16
At about one chapter a year, I'm hoping to see an update next spring! I'm enjoying the story so far :).
Broken Ascendent chapter 6 . 7/28
usaginekohime chapter 6 . 7/23
Haha. This is a funny story :) Especially the Hyuuga parts. Well written, too.
The 10th Wand chapter 6 . 6/8
Many laughs at the auditors, Naruto's lady troubles and his new found curse abilities.
jupimako chapter 6 . 6/6
Daethalion chapter 6 . 6/6
I'm so happy to see this being updated again! Also, I love all of the characters' little quirks. It makes for great comedy :D
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 5/12
I love this! I can't wait for more!