Reviews for The Incarnation of Fire
Zlatka chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
wow.. this story is amazing.. thank you
one.who.reads chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
You are walking a fine line of Mary Sue-ness. Basically, you gave Naruto Supreme Control of Heat and Flame, but not the ability to consciously control it. The moment he even partially masters his role as the incarnation, the story should end, because at that moment, he becomes unstoppable. He'd only need to kill one army with a thousand clones simultaneously using 'great breakthrough' boosted with fire before everyone issues 'flee on sight' orders. Fire techniques would be suicide against him, and his only major elemental weakness, water, gets boiled away by combo jutsu.
Basically the story revolves around him growing into his new role, so be sure to end it when that happens.
Travis E. Stallings chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Very well written, I find that you have given naruto just enough sense to allow for very fluid and reasonable character progression. The way plot of this story shows just how dedicated and attentive of your work you are. All in all, an excellent story that shows just what one can do if truly determined to bring their creation to others. I hope you post the next few story chapters soon.
envygreedgreenthunder chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I really enjoy your story, it has a very unique edge and your writing style is very humerous. I must admit, at first I did not think that I would enjoy this story but you have managed to surprise me at every turn. I love the idea of Naruto having the power over fire, especially with the village wide outages he is causing, it is such an inventive power, especially in the way you have written it. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Nice.
Peridot15 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
XD hehehehe...nice!

Peridot15:)
capet chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
this is a very good fic, quite entertaining. It is a shame you havent updated in 2 years.
Is it dead? of perhaps if we are lucky enough you might someday continue it?
thanks
Vixen Uchiha chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
lol it is sweet, will he end up with both of them? I hoe he does as they true saw him as he is
Erydanes chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
'In order to summon the Auditors, one must have on hand, placed just outside the summoning seal, a messy stack of unsorted paperwork.' Muahahaha! Bow down to the power of paperwork!
Inugami-23 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Update soon,Please!

Oh and question: Will Naruto's fire melt Haku's mirrors?Or is that a surprise?If so I cant wait to find out!
Inugami-23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
No Konohamaru?Too bad...he was neat...and cool in shipuden...
Warrior of Sangre chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Haha, Hinata orders Hiasi!
Wrin chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
An excellent story, though I do worry about the tension between Hinata and Ayame. Will this be a single pairing story if you decide to come back to it, or will you make them share? I wonder...
Stahchild chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Absolutely brilliant. Im shattered that there's only five chapters... but they were five glorious chapters!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Oh dear... Poor Ayame... I think. Then again, maybe not; I am a massive fan of Naruto\Hinata. The Hyuugas sound downright addicted to Naruto's chakra.

Please continue.